"I Got No Time For You!" The General Jacky Discussion Thread

wiztick

just went threw command training. peoples. worlds are going to be hell when i randomly start canceling into Side Slide shuffle when they try to hold.

synce

My only hope for DOA Jacky is that certain moves always end with YEAAAAAAAAAH. He'd make a good troll character.

Zeo

I swear if he said "YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAHHHHH" every time he did his OTG kick (3k while you're grounded) I would just quit the game right there.

synce

I didn't catch the whole stream, anyone test if you got the VF bound/re-stand during juggles in the SJ build?

Dave

just went threw command training. peoples. worlds are going to be hell when i randomly start canceling into Side Slide shuffle when they try to hold.

Is most of it the same as Virtua Fighter? Or have some changed?

Dave

Ahhh a Jacky Bryant thread. What have I missed?
4 pages is too much to read! =0

LOL Steady! Not much actually. Mostly just speculation. There was a member here who got to play and said his command training hasn't changed much, and also his neutral high sabaki remains. People thought it may have been removed. I just can't wait until we actually have the game and can discuss more! I wish someone would have been a little bit more advance with him and shown off more of what he can do. The only videos of him had the same few combos, and little action.

Steady G

Yeah that's all we can do now is wait. Chosen1 suppose to answer all of our questions but the stream he put on only did a few things. I would definitely be keeping up with this thread once I get my hands on Jacky! :)

Dave

Yeah that's all we can do now is wait. Chosen1 suppose to answer all of our questions but the stream he put on only did a few things. I would definitely be keeping up with this thread once I get my hands on Jacky! :)

I know you'll be the best Jacky Bryant there is my friend.

Steady G

the nerfed flip kick that now needs charging is a turn of. is that his power launcher or something?
If I am not mistaken, I believe you are talking about his charged back flip. It could be his power launcher because Sarah's power launcher is a back flip as well. We will have to see.

Ghosty-J

I don't mind at all. From the looks of it, the flip kick looks safer than it used to on block. Even Sarah's flip kick was much safer than it used to be. Never used it much anyway other than trolling, so I can make do without using it a lot.

Dave

Not too sure if I like that to be honest. Used Sarah's to end combos quite a bit.

Kurt

So, his High Punch Sabaki is in, what about his Mid Punch Sabaki?

By the way, Jacky is the ultimate Troll, some people are getting really angry if you overuse Jacky Stance Switch multiple times before the match starts, and you can always use Side Hook Turn to Blind Back Knuckle for some additional Yeeeeeeeeeah after winning a round;)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD