I Am The Shadow... The True Self... [General Discussion]

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Yeah I have. That 4P looks nasty. lol. It puts them into a limbo stun. All of the other videos you can't really tell anything because they're all of them are of her getting her ass whoopings handed to her lol. But yeah.

synce

AFAIK all limbos are stance based in 5U so probably... 4p seems decent, it's certainly better than say Lisa's limbo (66pp). And if P4 can float heavies like Momiji that would be great. But her frame data is so ugly, she'll definitely require some work.

PMS_Akali

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Premium Donor
Damage increase, yes! She looked super weak for the amount of effort you had to put in for some stuff.

Vigoorian King

I'm sure we all have already seen this... but it's not posted here so I'll remind you:
001_01.jpg
001_02.jpg
001_03.jpg
001_04.jpg
001_05.jpg
002_10.jpg

Most of them are recolors, but they're still really pretty for me, especially gym one. And the new costume looks great!

Nameless Sama

I hope she gets Tag Animations.

As far as I can remember , Ryu had the same black outfit like Kasumis classic Black ? DOA2 Hardcore ?
I really love from the classic outfit the scarf. In RL I wear a lot of scarfes too ^^. From summer to winter. xD

I LOVE LOVE hoods. She wears hoods. When I make free running with friends or go to fitness I always wear hoods.

Ryu wears scarf + phase 4 waers scarf = best T-T

Phase 4 really fits to my FSD Name ^-^.

Oh really sorry. I know it doesnt care you , really sorry xD. GOMENASAI really gomenasai.

NOOOOO I sound like a braggart DX DX nooooooo

- I am honest , she is a clon/ recylce character but I find her at some pont interesting, especially her fire wheel drop ( Air thorw ) .

Hayabusa is not a famous character in DOA but this sentence was awesome.

" She was burdened with a cruel fate , but hers was still like any other "

I only say if Phase 4 has Tag Animation with Ryu , then I will main her without hesitation.
but I think I would main her without tag animations :D

synce

It's hard to get hyped over copy paste costumes on a clone character but I guess some people will buy them anyway

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD