Heya

NSC745

Wassup FreeStepDodge! I'm a DoA "vet", I say vet because I've played every DoA since 3. Includes 2U, 4, 5, and now 5U. I use to enjoy playing Ein back in 2U and somewhat in 4. He has always been my go to. I also enjoyed Kasumi too. In DoA4 however I got tired of Ein and Kasumi and picked up Tina. Tina was tons of fun in 4 but when 5 came out she dealt weird. I dropped her and played Mila. Did not like. Now that 5U is out I resumed playing Ein, and pub stomped with him a bit but something feels off with him now. I think it's his 3p. So I made the decision to resume Tina! I'm getting bodied online and the urge to go back to Ein is increasing. So I have come here for help, are there any decent Tina players on xboxlive that want to lend me a hand? I'm having problems vs rush down. Sorry for the block of text, thought I would introduce myself and ask for help in the same thread.

Tl;dr: looking for someone to practice Tina with on xbox live.

Doa_Eater

Check out VirtuaPai, DaKillah CrazySteady Koombpla, dont know who is active or not. Tina and Mila are work of art and require patience and time.

NSC745

Oh I play with Crazy all the time. He owned my Tina so hard it made me cry. It was a Tag match so I had Ein in as well and I won a round with Ein alone. But yeah he more kicks my ass than helps lol. Think he is taking out some aggression on me for the batgirl shenanigans I would pull on him in injustice.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD