Characters Helena's Customizations

Do you think Helena should have customizable bows?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xXVioletHazeXx

I'm sure all people that play Helena as well would agree with me on this. DOA5/DOA5U has failed to captured Helena's signature look. The original ponytail was wonderful... but then DOA5 introduced the "sausage tail" which I get because it looks like an attempt to make her look more realistic, but her old one was HERS and only hers. The length/width was (to me), what made Helena Helena, and what distinguished her from any other "blonde chick" that could be introduced in the series. Another note, the lace bow.... I like the lace bow. I think it adds more realism, HOWEVER, I think it should be customizable to have her normal bows as well; because like I said before it was her signature thing. Feelings, thoughts, concerns, itching, burning, scratching?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-02-04 at 9.40.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-02-04 at 9.40.17 PM.png
    441.3 KB · Views: 698

QueenJakheiho

Ah thats my screenshot i made. Well personally i never would go back to the old Style from DOA the characters now looks realistic and the girls are really beatiful. The Guys are looks cool and badass! Compare Hayate from now with the older Hayate omg he was so ugly.
I am so happy the plastic style is gone and we have now this:
1398876_215505045295585_1979802093_o.jpg

Rawbietussin

I don't mind the new bow that much but I'd prefer it better if they would automatically match the lace bow's color to the color of her outfits just like the old bow's color-matching properties. Some costumes just don't match well with the default black lace bow on (especially all-white costumes or costumes with no traces of black in them).

Examples:

Red lace bow for C7 (DOA2 red opera jacket)

image.jpg

Light pink lace bow for C8 (white/pink kitty leotard)

image.jpg

Blue lace bow for C15 (gold/white cheerleader outfit)

image.jpg

Gold lace bow with white pearls for C17 (Godfather swimsuit)

image.jpg

Purple lace bow for C20 (white/purple tennis outfit)

image.jpg

White lace bow with gold detailing for C22 (DOA4 Greek goddess dress)

image.jpg

The ponytail, as much as I want it to reach down her butt again, I don't really mind the length being cut to make it look more realistic but I'd rather tweak that sausage tail to have more actual flowing strands than look like a chunky banana.

Other than that, I would want her to have either of the following hair options:
• Marie Antoinette hairstyle
• Princess curls with tiara
• Loose pink hair

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD