Happy Birthday to Me :p

Lulu

Hello my Free Stepping Compadres !!! I suppose this really isn't the place to be asking this sort of thing.... but I like it here. And thats pretty much my only excuse.

So for my birthday my lovely sister got me a Headset with an in-line Microphone :) yaaaay !!!!..... now I'm old school.... back in the day a headset with a Mic usually came with Two Jacks because a sound card normally had on spot to plug in the Headphones and another spot to plug in the Mic..... so the one my sister got for me has only one Jack

So..... uhm...... where do I stick in this bad boy ?

BTW my PC is rocking an Audigy 2 ZS Sound Blaster 0350..... lol its got a bunch of holes with different colours..... I'm only familiar with the green one.... which is where I plug in my Speakers.

Lulu

Jisus Krist the Lord

Well, after years and years of engineering, I can tell you this technical answer:
Try them all (the holes).

LoL..... who am I to question the engineer..... thanks for the help..... as soon as I get the Computer itself fixed I'l plug it in everywhere.

KING JAIMY

Sorry I didn't realize it was your birthday last Sunday. Well then... happy belated birthday! Better late than never, I'd say. :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD