Halloween DLC 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

I do wonder if they will include the "Blood Ruby" for Christie's bellybutton that the artist added.... And the one for her downstairs area.

Mr Armageddon X

I would consider it a personal slap in the face for anyone who designed a Mila or Lisa costume, to get what TN decided on I think is an insult. They must of been the last 2 on the last and they thought "ah we're bored now lets just copy one over and pick one from last year".

Pictured Mind

Naming this one "Christian Lady" is somehow hilarious! XDDD

W_-Dss77gpk.jpg

Would've been better if there was a rainbow in the background. Stupid unicorn costume. : (

His Reverence

Papa Reverence, the Ayane Enthusiast.
Premium Donor
"...we all knew it was getting in and few if any of us actually wanted it. TN jumped at the chance to show more skin of course. On top of being tasteless, it doesn't even really look like anything....

It was voted in. Made by a community member, and was voted in by the community - which pretty much goes against the "few if any of us actually wanted it." You don't play the character so speak for yourself. It is your opinion, of course, and you have every right to it.

Kronin

They mixed both designs to a matching pair. Good job, I think! :) But they should have given Hayabusa the mask. It always pains me to say it, because he's one of my favorites (and looks aren't everything), but he's one ugly m***********. *hides from Brute and CyberEvil*

Honestly I think that the unmasking feature in the outfit for Ryu is a great plus, he need of more outfits showing his face (but in general an option for allowing to mask/unmask all the shinobi outfits for the 5 ninja it would be great). I've nothing against a restyling of his face (I've even requested suggested it to TN), but honestly I like it in the current form.

PS: Not sure about Cyberevil, but by the way Brute dislike Ryu's face in DoA5.

It was voted in. Made by a community member, and was voted in by the community - which pretty much goes against the "few if any of us actually wanted it." You don't play the character so speak for yourself. It is your opinion, of course, and you have every right to it.

I have to agree with it: people I understand that here on FSD a such top voted outfit can be extremely unpopular, but this community is far to represent even only a quarter of the entire DoA's one. Everyone has his right to say that he dislike an outfit with all himself and for all the reasons that he has, but for me everything should end here because there is nothing more to say about. People voted for these outfits and everyone should respect the top list, exactly how who dislike the first contest outfit (where they were selected outfits more in line with the tastes of FSD), should do the same.

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Then this is Hayabusa... It's actually a shame, that the costumes were all leaked. :/

I agree it ruined what could still today be anticipation to see the outfits.

PS: for some reason I didn't get alerted to any of this posts so I thought no one had posted anything the whole day.

Argentus

Just dawned on me that even thought I won't be picking up this dlc, borderlands comes out so I can still be happy!

I'm falling back to the idea that mila is a huge cosplayer, originally based on the fact that a lot of her dlc (almost all of it) are outfits belonging to other characters.

And my point of both of those statements is: I'm going to continue drawing outfits for Mila for fun, beginning with drawing her as Nisha the Law bringer, and then Mila dressed as my either videogame mains :)

Viva la fromage!

Xhominid The Demon Within

Just dawned on me that even thought I won't be picking up this dlc, borderlands comes out so I can still be happy!

I'm falling back to the idea that mila is a huge cosplayer, originally based on the fact that a lot of her dlc (almost all of it) are outfits belonging to other characters.

And my point of both of those statements is: I'm going to continue drawing outfits for Mila for fun, beginning with drawing her as Nisha the Law bringer, and then Mila dressed as my either videogame mains :)

Viva la fromage!

All the power to you! Make a bellydancer costume for her now lol.

Dark_Ky

I blame this one on the fact that TN didn't even put it in the right character category. Such a fitting outfit for her stance:
981413_550983058339117_6590582754318926243_o.jpg

i thought that i was over it.. but.. but.. after seeing it again i feel like...

happy-cuteness-overload-l.png

WHY TN! WHHHYYY!! why are u hurting my feelings so much? i fell in love instantly with this design when i saw it for the first time. makeup, hair (SO AWESOME), the accessoires and the costume itself is so gorgeous. the snakes would have been a perfect fit for her fighting stance.. i would have been too good i guess, just do a lame ass oni design :/

Derga

First time I see that entry for Christie. Probably the best entry she has ever had.
I like how the artist incorporates the snake motif, and makes it work with both the character and the costume.

What a shame.

Last edited:

DoANoob

I wish I could buy any of these dlc outfits. I haven't bought a single piece of dlc for this game yet and it seems I won't be getting this set either...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD