Halloween DLC 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronin

I agree people that to say there were better options it's something just subjective: what want some people can end to be completely the opposite for another. The purpose of Team NINJA shouldn't be the one to fully satisy each of us and everytime... simply because it's impossible. Like Plato said: ''I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

I believe that this pack is able to give to everyone (ok, maybe almost everyone) a more satisfing feeling compared to the previous ones, with outfits for all the characters and finally different and original between them. Even to who found positive aspects in the previous packs of this year. I think that we should appreciate that there are outfits that we really like and wish to use, instead to focus ourselves to the outfits that could be different.

As I said to another fan, I would love if every months I could end to dislike a DLC pack for similar reasons that some of you are exposing (so some swapping or not great outfits but original ones and for everyone).

crapoZK

Standard Donor
DOA5_Zack_Pose.jpg

20130506104252!DOA5_Lisa_Swimsuit.jpg

LOOOOL Zack.jpg

That is what happened there.

Argentus

Ya know what?

I'm gonna look at this another way.

Mila isn't going as a mummy!

Mila is dressing up as Mileena! (One leen mila, ar ar)
rJcQ1eF.jpg

8c8b434c43469ac0e3373ee1cfebcf16.png

There!
Now not only is it a real costume, but it makes Mila still look conservative! :)

KwonJigglypuff

Helena's costume is great. What is she supposed to be ? A "Bat Queen" ? Hoping that dress is flowy. Love the details as usual, but the texture of the lace doesn't look so great.

Disappointed about Lisa, Leon and Mila... they didn't even try.

I'll just buy Helena's anyway.

Xhominid The Demon Within

You cannot say they are better when that's entirely your *opinion*. Some people do not like that belly dancer Marie Rose outfit, and I for one am glad that particular one did not get in here. I just recently picked up Marie Rose and I like that wizard looking one.

And if that's the case, then I introduce yourself to this:

go-fuck-yourself-rob_o_1332963.jpg

Because it's obviously subjective and it's obviously my opinion, but I'm still saying there are BETTER designs out there and to go the lazy and tossing others costumes out just isn't right with me period.

Kronin

Ya know what?

I'm gonna look at this another way.

Mila isn't going as a mummy!

Mila is dressing up as Mileena! (One leen mila, ar ar)
rJcQ1eF.jpg

8c8b434c43469ac0e3373ee1cfebcf16.png

There!
Now not only is it a real costume, but it makes Mila still look conservative! :)

Just my opinion, but Mila (if is really a mummy) or Momiji's outfits seem to me thousand times better than Millena's one.

RoboJoe

I'm glad Lisa got a palette swap instead of the retarded pumpkin outfit. At least it was a swap of one of the better outfits in the pack. Overall, I have mixed feelings on this pack. I'm neither excited nor disappointed. Also, it didn't occur to me before, but there was a great missed opportunity to give Marie Rose a magical girl outfit. It would have been perfect for halloween.

Argentus

Just my opinion, but Mila (if is really a mummy) or Momiji's outfits seem to me thousand times better than Millena's one.

Well to be fair mileena has like three bandages lol.
And if that's the case, then I introduce yourself to this:

go-fuck-yourself-rob_o_1332963.jpg

Because it's obviously subjective and it's obviously my opinion, but I'm still saying there are BETTER designs out there and to go the lazy and tossing others costumes out just isn't right with me period.
Thief lol.

Princess Kasumi

Here's my thoughts:

:marierose:6/10 Costume is ok, I'm glad they decide to keep her clothes on...
Gah I miss so much. :/ Looking at the outfits I have to say some of them look great but some of them are very disappointing.

MR - so-so
my 2cents about this costume pack

:marierose:5/10 - meh.. she is so similar to lili from tekken, they should have given her a bride costume too -_-
I am very dissapointed with Marie Rose's Witch costume in-game look. It does not look as stunning as the drawing.
Team Ninja should have picked this design, cause it'd be much easier to pull it off as good as the drawing.
I miss seeing a costume with soft, bright colors. Too many dark,cold colors in this halloween pack.

10497041_550985755005514_7258926248818367503_o.jpg

Xhominid The Demon Within

Well to be fair mileena has like three bandages lol.

Thief lol.

Hey, I needed something to basically show off how stupid it was if it was for "everyone" that MR didn't get the costume she atleast got some level of recommendation for and Helena got Kokoro's costume when there was plenty of others she could have gotten as well(let's not forget that I guess it was for "everyone" that there was plenty of palette swaps and such too huh? I guess people really asked for Werewolf Leon and Mummy Mila huh?)

Argentus

epic-hugs-friends-adventure-time.gif

Sure man...whatever you need to tell yourself to cope with that atrocity.

Yeah....although unlikely, I will completely forgive it if it turns out ashes wearing like jeans or something below the waist lol.

But yeah as a Mila/Leon player, fuck this pack :) probably not even getting the catalogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD