Halloween Designer Challenge 2015

Argentus

Since the posts got wiped. Im debating if I should continue this cyber wraith Leon concept. Thoughts? Or should I abandon it and go for something simpler?

cyberWraithLeon.jpg

Sonicfan11589

CEQkvQbWIAAnxCd.jpg

This is my first time entering a costume design contest. And I did a cowgirl outfit for Sarah, I must admit I'm not the best drawer but I've heard the image doesn't have to be done with great skills to make it in, what i've learned from last year's contest is that some highly voted costumes won't make the cut (i.e. Sarah's wolf costume) or not so popular ones will.

And please be kind, I know there's always room for improvement.

abelnog91

So i was bored today and came up with this idea for Marie Rose as a Vampire Slayer, kinda casual but i like how it looks like so far...

Still not sure if i should submit it, i´ll probably try and digitilize it first. What do you guys think?

PS. Shitty phone pic cause i have not scanner at my student residence... :(

20150506_200758.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
So i was bored today and came up with this idea for Marie Rose as a Vampire Slayer, kinda casual but i like how it looks like so far...

Still not sure if i should submit it, i´ll probably try and digitilize it first. What do you guys think?

View attachment 10986
Love it!

Macca Beam

Someone made bass Bass on FB already lol

I wanna know if it's possible to send multiple mails to them. I know you can do this on FB and Twitter, but no idea about the mail route. This is important as it lets you get the idea in before someone else does.

Polterscheist

I wanna know if it's possible to send multiple mails to them. I know you can do this on FB and Twitter, but no idea about the mail route. This is important as it lets you get the idea in before someone else does.

Oh yes, enter as many times as you want. I sent in three and they sent thank you emails confirming two of them. The first and the third.

Kronin

@Sonicfan11589 Well, first of all I suggest even to you of submitting a colored entry the most clear possible (about the colors and the eventual text - block letters). About your idea actually I admit that, being a fan of the tag mode, I would love a cowgirl outfit for Sarah so to pair her with Tina's C1 or first contest outfit. By the way the idea is not very Halloween, so I'm not sure if it will be considered worthy or less. Again it's also true like, people reminded, that we got costumes representing sentai or sumo outfits in the previoius one (so far from being specifically horror) so we can't be absolutely sure of this "rule".

@abelnog91 Like you said it's in the end a casual outfit, however the idea seems to me pretty nice on Marie Rose (and your drawing make her really cute xD). I'm waiting to see it colored =)

synce

View attachment 10986

It's kawaii. Do it.

Antlers2012

I did the Bass God the Sea design on paint. Though I'm doing some more on photoshop. I was gonna do a corpse bride Helena buuut someone beat me to it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD