Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

Princess Kasumi

This is my first time writing a bad game...

This person on PSN called "Ninja-xtronic" is a big whiner, I got kicked out of the lobby as i defeated him and his "girl" "Tucha_or_mike" both those people are score losers, they own the crown of being a score-loser... I could imagine him how he would call me a noob, if he won the match.

Very bad game to those two people. I will never play them again, no matter how much they call me a noob/fool.
I saved a replay when i won the match againt nina-xtronic but i dont feel like uploading it since it has 5 rounds .__.)

Worst score losers on DOA5U.

Last edited:

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Good games to u too....and omg ur christie is a monster lolz...#CHRISTIETWERK
Likewise with the characters you used. But you seem even better at tag. Unfortunately, the goings on in that lobby gave me a bad vibe, so I sought it best to leave before I got dragged into the drama Vegakiss was instigating.

Lag issues aside, you're much more down-to-earth to talk to than I anticipated. I'm sorry I didn't have a mic to make things easier, but the keyboard was the fastest option for me. I look forward to playing you in tag in the near future.

Likewise with the characters you used. But you seem even better at tag. Unfortunately, the goings on in that lobby gave me a bad vibe, so I sought it best to leave before I got dragged into the drama Vegakiss was instigating.

Lag issues aside, you're much more down-to-earth to talk to than I anticipated. I'm sorry I didn't have a mic to make things easier, but the keyboard was the fastest option for me. I look forward to playing you in tag in the near future.
Yea me too....^^

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD