Games you are Getting/Wishing for.

Adamleelight

Kind of a mixture thread about the game You are going to get, excited for, and games you wish to be made or bought to the west.

Update your list as much as you wish.

Getting
Dragons Crown - 1 more day! dat art
1367192687970.jpg
Dead or alive 5 Ultimate
Tales of Xilla
Dark Souls 2
Mirrors Edge 2

Want
Blazblue Chronophantasma
Yakuza 5 (Damn it Sega translate and bring it to the west.)
Blade and Soul ( waiting for western release, but will most likely play on the china servers till its released)
Watch_Dogs
The last guardian
Final Fantasy 15
Tekken x Street Fighter
炫斗之王 (PC fighting game which I believe has a creator from king of fighters involved, hard as FUCK to get into the beta though) http://xd.qq.com/?ADTAG=media.innerenter.gamecom.navigation
1372065383_1436653066_32738_sProdImgNo_5.jpg

Wish for
Dragons Dogma 2
Devil may cry to go back to how it used to be.
Shenmue 3 (Believe!)
Shenmue_Theorieees_shenmue_2_end.jpg

UpSideDownGRUNT

Getting:
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate
Fable Anniversary
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
Grand Theft Auto V
Saint's Row IV
Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Want:
Final Fantasy XV
Mirror's Edge
Shadow of the Eternals
Bayonetta 2
Persona 5

Wish:
Dead or Alive 3 Ultimate (DoA3.1/3.2 remake but with DoA5's visuals Forest and Lost World in 5U make me want this soo bad)
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver Director's Cut(original story before time cuts)/Remake
Resident Evil that's a actually Survival horror again and has Rebecca and Claire as the 2 main protags
DmC2 with fixes or Hideki Kamiya taking over DMC again

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I am looking forward to getting DOA5U, Saints Row 4 and Dynasty Warriors 8. WWE 14, Ultra Street fighter 4.

Wish: JSR3, Shenmue 3, Power Stone 3, and bring AVP arcade beat em up and super double dragon to xbla.

ChainCombo

Ultra Street Fighter 4, DOA5U, Blazblue Chronophantasma ( I'll just import it), Mirror's Edge 2 and Dragon's Crown.

bingsoo

The last games I'm getting this year are Dragon's Crown, Tales of Xillia, Batman Arkham Origins and Blackgate, and Dead or Alive 5U.

I am hoping for Lightning Returns (if it's good), Persona 5, Final Fantasy XV, and Tales of Xillia 2 in the coming year(s).

Chapstick

On preorder
Pokemon X
South Park Stick of Truth
GTA V
Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD
DOA5U

Want
Tales of Xillia
Lightning Returns
Saints Row 4
Phantom Pain
FFXV

Wish
Pokemon Sapphire/Ruby remakes (I'm a sucker for remakes)
A new Silent Hill game that's good
A Dead Rising game that stays true to its roots rather than one that tries to pander to the COD crowd
VF6 (not gonna happen but I wish it would)
DOA6

synce

This fall is insane for PS3... straight from my notepad:

09.03 dead or alive 5 ultimate
09.19 fairy fencer f
09.26 ore imouto happy end
09.26 arcadias no ikusahime

10.08 beyond two souls
10.24 onechanbara kagura
10.24 blazblue cp
10.24 batman origins
10.31 drag-on dragoon 3

11.21 lightning returns
11.xx new atelier rorona

Rawbietussin

DOA5U's my top priority by September. Then there's Pokemon X for my 3DS.

I want Blazblue CP as well but I can live without it.

Rawbietussin

I am looking forward to getting DOA5U, Saints Row 4 and Dynasty Warriors 8. WWE 14, Ultra Street fighter 4.

Wish: JSR3, Shenmue 3, Power Stone 3, and bring AVP arcade beat em up and super double dragon to xbla.

WAIT What!? They're making Power Stone 3!? I haven't heard news about Power Stone 3 since forever after Power Stone Collection for the PSP. Any source on this game to confirm it?

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Getting: Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

Wanting: WiiU, Bayonetta 2, Grand Theft Auto 5 (PC), Kingdom Hearts 3 (preferably with Disney Afternoon worlds, such as Gargoyles and Darkwing Duck) Saint Seiya (PS3)

Wishing For: Darkstalkers 4, Final Fantasy VI remake (PS4), Queen's Blade (fighting game), Megaman X Corrupted, Dead or Alive 6, Dead or Alive 3 Ultimate, Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers Remake, Darkwing Duck Remake, Ninja Gaiden 4, Capcom vs. SNK 2 Online Edition, Capcom vs. SNK 3, Def Jam: Vendetta and FFNY HD Edition, GTA San Andreas HD Edition, a Tekken game or CGI movie starring Asuka and Lili.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
DOA5U's my top priority by September. Then there's Pokemon X for my 3DS.

I want Blazblue CP as well but I can live without it.
Of course you can. People are getting tired of the John Cena that is Ragna.

It's all about the Attitude Era that is Guilty Gear and the People's Badass, Sol-Badguy...

Rawbietussin

Of course you can. People are getting tired of the John Cena that is Ragna.

It's all about the Attitude Era that is Guilty Gear and the People's Badass, Sol-Badguy...

Actually, I'm more tired of seeing the Saya clones - Noel, Mu-13 and Nu-12. They creep me...

Ragna can never replace Sol. He doesn't even have bloated pectorals to begin with.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Splinter Cell Blacklist, DoA5U, and then just next gen stuff like Battlefield 4 and Killer Instinct.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Been waiting forever but finally got Dragon's Crown. Sucks (but kinda doesn't) that you have to play for around 4-8 hours offline before you can play online (per character). Sucks, because I want to play online with some friends, but doesn't suck because it means you've learned the basics of how to play before going online.

For those that want to see the first 1-2 hours of gameplay: http://www.twitch.tv/freestepdodge/b/441960153

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD