Community FSD Fighter of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julius Rage

This thread will be used to submit and discuss nominations for FreeStepDodge.com's, 2013, Dead or Alive Fighter of the year.

Each poster may nominate ONE Fighter. Along with your nomination, please include an explanantion as to why you believe this individual to be the best of the best over the last 12 months.

Tournament records, Videos, personal stories...whatever you feel makes your pick the player of the year, let us know. Be prepared to defend your guy/girl.​

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I nominate Christie she seem like one of the few that seemed able to contest with the VF superiority we had and has remained a threat through out, also she's hot as fuck.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I struggled with this one for a while because there is a lot of damn good talent and hard workers in this community. But who has made a point of being the best better than Sweet Revenge?

He represents the community and offline scene for our game better than anyone I know. He makes a point to make it to every tournament he can. I've tried to make it to a few and have failed, so I know how hard it can be. He's God with his characters... to put it simple there are not going to be better Genfu players... period.

His knowledge is vast, he's winning big tournaments and has taken out Master and Xcalibur BladeZ in the same year. This year is his hands down. He improves and defeats those that get the best of him originally, and I find this impressive. I really don't know what more I can say lol.

Saahir Rosario

Well, I vote ElectrifiedMann for player of the year, because he has the guts and he always tries his hardest at tourneys and he's really a nice person. He's helped me learn the game and overall his Christie is amazing, and probably one of the best. So I nominate Emann. :)

ScattereDreams

Sweet Revenge get's my vote. Not only is he a great player who constantly finds new tech for the game/his character(s), but he also has a really supportive attitude that makes the competitive community worth being apart of. Playing against him (and getting my ass kicked) constantly pushes me to do better/play better.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I also have to vote @iHajinShinobi for fighter of the year. Now to set things straight this is not because he is my brethren, or a fellow CA player or anything like that. When I first met Hajin back in 2012(I think it was?) I did not know who this guy was. I was not around for doa4 once the newer players begin to arise. I just knew he was a Ayane player when I first joined FSD. That's all I knew. Then I notice how he would be all over the Ayane forums. I think when I first came into contact with him is because I mistaken him for someone else. Eventually I got to play him online and like what I saw(which not many can impress me ONLINE). So things went from there. We met for the first time in Irvine, CA along with other CA players for SCR.

Long story short I have always been very impressed with this guy knowledge and ability of the game. I've always been impressed with his ambition to get better and help others that want to get better regardless of the obstacles that gotten in his way in his personal life. I know when he get his chance to show his full potential he will be one of the best DOA breakout players. He have not disappointed and he will not disappoint.

Brute

Standard Donor
I want to say Master because I respect him greatly for his mastery of Ryu. However, I have to give it to @SweetRevenge117. He's a great player, a great guy, and has really made a name for himself in the community, especially recently. If someone knows a better DOA player, feel free to speak up, but I believe that currently that spot belongs to SweetRevenge.

SweetRevenge117

Standard Donor
If I can vote for myself I will lol. Ive won 4 tournaments with two of them coming against bladez one against emann and one against galen the wise. but if I can't ill chose lopedo. Winning tfc is incredible. and for those that think he used broken tech well everyone had access to it lol. My vote earlier in the year would have been bladez because he won final round but his nec victory was last year and this is 2013. still going to the grand finals all the time gets him my third vote.

AkaShocka

My vote goes to SweetRevenge. I wish I could pick two because I would of said Chosen1 as well but eh, SweetRevenge is better in my eyes. Both are good of course. But SweetRevenge and his cheapness is waaaayy too much. He also represents the DOA scene and he goes out of his way to play players online. I have gotten my ass kicked by him and it was not pretty. Still the best experience I ever had on this game. He doesnt care if you are good or bad he will play you if you ask, just a nice guy. He told me I wasn't bad (lying ass) when he beat the shit out of me. At least he gave nice words and those words encourage me to get better.

SweetRevenge is most defiantly my pick. Great player, person, friend etc.

Tulkas

Premium Donor
I nominate @Rikuto specially because he achieved 3rd place in TFC without using the broken characters of first 5u release which proves his deep knowledge. his mastering of DOA, and -of course- his honor. Of course a tournament like this is for money, but for me he was the winner of no-broken-chars-award in TFC.

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
XCalibur BladeZ deserves to be FSD fighter of the year. His Helena and Alpha can be annoying to fight, but he knows the game inside and out. The kid's got style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD