Force tech?

Nereus

Standard Donor
So I was in dexter's lab w/ Hitomi and I found something weird? If you do :6: :6: :H+K: after her Critical burst and then :3: :H+K: it causes a force tech which leaves you at +18... If you do :8: :H+K: and then :3: :H+K: it does the same thing....

AngryWorm

That's very interesting. Not sure +18 is worth sacrificing the damage you would get from a full combo, but it's something that'd be worth checking out for sure.

Nereus

Standard Donor
That's very interesting. Not sure +18 is worth sacrificing the damage you would get from a full combo, but it's something that'd be worth checking out for sure.

It's still pretty good damage and if you want to just finish your opponent you can just do the normal combos.... I sent u a message on XBL so when your on hit me up....

Raansu

These only work on max height but

:9::K: :7::P::K::h::2::H+K:
:3::3::P: :6: :P::K::h::2::H+K:
:3::3::P: :7::P::K::h::7: :P::K::2::K: This one works but the timing is retarded. You have to delay the input for the low kick for quite awhile. Not really sure if its worth going for this one as you're more than likely to miss the timing, especially online.
:9::K: :7::P::K::h::7: :P::K::2::K:(Same as above, this string pretty much works on all of her max height launchers.
-------------------------------------------------
Doesn't need max height
:9::P::K::h::2::H+K:
:9::P::K: :7::P::K::2::K:(Again. this string works, but the timing is bonkers.)

These are guaranteed and leave Hitomi at +11

Obviously the damage from the juggle is better than going for the low sweep force tech, but imo unless you know you can consistently time the delay for the juggle I'd just go for the free cancel into the low sweep as it's more consistent. Of course all of these lose out quite a bit of damage over a full juggle so it really depends on how much life you have and if you would rather go for a 50/50 over damage. Personally if I'm near a wall I'll probably stick with the raw damage over a force tech unless I have a big health lead and feel like being flashy.

Nereus

Standard Donor
These only work on max height but

:9::K: :7::P::K::h::2::H+K:
:3::3::P: :6: :P::K::h::2::H+K:
:3::3::P: :7::P::K::h::7: :P::K::2::K: This one works but the timing is retarded. You have to delay the input for the low kick for quite awhile. Not really sure if its worth going for this one as you're more than likely to miss the timing, especially online.
:9::K: :7::P::K::h::7: :P::K::2::K:(Same as above, this string pretty much works on all of her max height launchers.
-------------------------------------------------
Doesn't need max height
:9::P::K::h::2::H+K:
:9::P::K: :7::P::K::2::K:(Again. this string works, but the timing is bonkers.)

These are guaranteed and leave Hitomi at +11

Obviously the damage from the juggle is better than going for the low sweep force tech, but imo unless you know you can consistently time the delay for the juggle I'd just go for the free cancel into the low sweep as it's more consistent. Of course all of these lose out quite a bit of damage over a full juggle so it really depends on how much life you have and if you would rather go for a 50/50 over damage. Personally if I'm near a wall I'll probably stick with the raw damage over a force tech unless I have a big health lead and feel like being flashy.

Good post... I don't like the idea of sweeps being force techs though.

Oracle

This one only works on Hitomi's advanced mid kick hold launcher.

:7::P::K::F::7::P::K::F::6::K::2::K:

I noticed this only works on light weight? I found a force tech for mid/heavy but im not sure if its worth going for because a lot of damage is sacraficed but I figured it wouldnt hurt to post.

Mid weight = :8::P::2::K: :P: , :2::K: 46
Heavy = :6::P::K::F::P::P::6::P::2::K: forgot dmg

I hope this is helpful :/ Theres no rediculous timimg which is another thing I like with all 3 of these force techs off of the advanced mid kick hold. Thanks Raansu!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD