Force of Will TCG

TheRealCoxinator

This is a TCG that's been out in Japan for some time but is still pretty new, pretty much a better version of EDH from MTG. Also since it was released in US it was sold out for a while but I finally got some boxes over the weekend and also wondered if anyone else would be interested. There's a plugin for Lackeyccg but most who play are italian and the most i've seen is 3 games at the same time.

Here's a link to the wiki, note that the valhalla ruleset is going to be removed.

http://force-of-will-tcg.wikia.com/wiki/How_to_Play

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Nice. I can see the Magic influence in it. Hell, even the way the rules text on the cards is worded is almost exactly the way it's done in modern Magic.

I don't play YGO though, so I can't comment on any of those elements.

I'd imagine it's pretty hard to start a new game in the TCG market. Magic and YGO are huge and you can always find people who play those games, but getting those people to spend money on a new game is probably difficult, considering how fucking expensive they are and the new may not take off.

TheRealCoxinator

Nice. I can see the Magic influence in it. Hell, even the way the rules text on the cards is worded is almost exactly the way it's done in modern Magic.

I don't play YGO though, so I can't comment on any of those elements.

I'd imagine it's pretty hard to start a new game in the TCG market. Magic and YGO are huge and you can always find people who play those games, but getting those people to spend money on a new game is probably difficult, considering how fucking expensive they are and the new may not take off.
The reason FoW is so wxpensive is because it's so popular. It's incredibly difficult to get the english prints without overpaying since it's so new. At least they are allowing Japanese cards in locals now because of it lol. It's pretty big now in Japan and Italy, even though we're just finishing the second block. The more I look at it it's nothing like YGO lol. Also incase people don't want to spend money on it yet, they can get Lackey CCG and play with some friends until they can decide.

TheRealCoxinator

Yeah they get really expensive. I played MTG too long lol. At least these FoW boxes are gettin paid by the stupid amount of jace the mindsculpters lol

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD