[Feb 4, 2012] FSD: DOA 4 Online (Xbox Live)

Allan Paris

doaonline.jpg

DATE: February 4, 2012- - -> 9: 30PM EST,
8: 30PM CST,
7: 30PM MST, 6: 30PM PST

Whether you play for fun or for hardcore competition come join, and play with your fellow Dead Or Alive memebers.

Remember it is only online and this is your GAME!

Tournament Rules
+ Double Elimination
+ Time 60 Seconds
+ Life: Normal
+Winner Has Charactrer Lock
+ Regular Matches(3 rounds a match): 2/3
Semi Finals(3 rounds a match): 3/5
Grand Finals(3 rounds a match): 4/7
+ Experimental Playground Banned

PLAYERS
1. Tenshi Kasumi
2. MRZ DEMON 4 U
3. AarLyss
4. TR3 StayReal
5. TRIPLE TRA
6. SUBZERO D0M0
7. Lil Dawg29
8. x CREEP3R x

Relius Starkiller

this doa shit? the maniacal doa scientist iron fisted, Tyrant shit, hayabusa Leviathan in Goliath’s image I admit it, I invented the doa strats you try and mimic, Its like I was frozen by the doa science of cryogenics A mix between a witch and a pick, cuz Im wicked and vicious skills in hieroglyphics rip shit Defying scientific Logic, Im a pirate mixed with a giant misfit The sunshine I eclipse it Try and diss this guy and click-click, youre dying instantly or we can try and mix it Now as the soul of hayate possesses me And jann lee feeds me lyrical weaponry Through mental telepathy, yes indeed This is the part that’s more darker I carve my dragon sword sharper A carnivore, the art of war author I spar with four partners Im fast as lightning, get your ass whooped twice They call me Cashis Tyson Im a life snatcher, I nine-eleven your flight Dressed as a skycap, the terrorist highjack yackKamikaze attack you, come back from the life after Possess an ink pen and ghostwrite chapters Now let me consult my mental thesaurus My mental’s a storage for an organized metaphor That metamorphasized into a visible portrait I paint lyrical thrillers With syllables Im the first ninja serial killer Archaic, hella ingenious Serve you in every language from ancient tongues to regular English I don’t just rip fellas to pieces Female rappers should live a life of celibacy They never should freak with a fella who eat chicks
Never settlin beef, squeeze the metal, you’ll meet with the Devil or Jesus
Check the records I buried doa players in the deserts of Egypt
And built pyramids over their skeleton using telekinesis

Soooooo. . .you're a popcorn fart?

Allan Paris

Thank you to the players that showed up to play, there will be many more events to come.

Congratulations to TRIPLE TRA for winning the tournament!

This tournament was turned into a Round Robin tournament, due to the small list of players (9).

1. TRIPLE TRA :hayabusa: 7-1 (14-2)

2. SUBZERO D0M0 :kasumi: 7-1 (14-3)

3. AarLySs :kasumi: 5-3 (12-8)

4. Lil Dawg29. . . . . . . 5-3 (11-8)
5. x CREEP3R x. . . . . . . 4-4 (9-9)
6. MRZ DEMON 4 U. . . . . . . 2-6 (4-13)
7. TR3 StayReal. . . . . . . . 1-7 (3-15)
8. Tenshi Kasumi. . . . . . . . . . 0-8 (4-16)

9. xLastRealKingx (Forfeit)

I recorded several different matches from this tournamnet. I will have them posted in the media section the moment I am done editing and rendering them. I would like to apologize for the quality in advance, my editing and rendering program for higher quality videos is messing up and I have to fix it or get a new one. So these were recorded in Windows Movie Maker.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD