"Family Settings" Problem (Can't upload to Facebook)

Dutch Samurai

I bought Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate for Xbox 360 and I can't upload matches to Facebook. Whenever, I turn the game on, a message appears that states that I can't use online services due to my Family Settings. Yet I allow Xbox Live to connect to the internet under my 360's Family Settings. I even tried disabling the Family Settings altogether, yet I still get that message. When I go to the Options and Settings for DoA5U under Online and try to enable uploading to Facebook, it tells me it cannot connect to the server. I didn't have this problem with the original version of DoA5. Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?

I bought Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate for Xbox 360 and I can't upload matches to Facebook. Whenever, I turn the game on, a message appears that states that I can't use online services due to my Family Settings. Yet I allow Xbox Live to connect to the internet under my 360's Family Settings. I even tried disabling the Family Settings altogether, yet I still get that message. When I go to the Options and Settings for DoA5U under Online and try to enable uploading to Facebook, it tells me it cannot connect to the server. I didn't have this problem with the original version of DoA5. Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?

That's a glitch in the system that sometimes can't be resolved unless you promote your account to an adult one, which if you are 18 I suggest doing. That will fix the issue.

Jaguar360

Wait a minute, where is the option to upload to Facebook at all for Ultimate? I only see upload to leaderboard and watch replay.

EDIT: Nvm. You have to go to settings and turn Facebook on.

Last edited:

NightAntilli

Same here. It does load like it's looking for a Facebook connection, just like DOA5, but it never shows up. It's really retarded if they removed that feature from the game. Uploading was a chore, but it was still an option to share your fights.

Edit: It just started working.. Randomly o_O

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD