DOATEC Online Alliance Description

Blackula

Welcome to the DOATEC Online Alliance. I am glad that you have decided to be a part of it. Here is some information to explain what will be going on.

As you see, the league is divided into two conferences with each conference containing 3 divisions of 4 players. For the regular season, each player will play a total of 16 matches (6 divisional matches, 6 conference matches, and 4 non-conference matches). At the end of the regular season, a playoffs consisting of 6 players from each conference will be held to determine the league champion. This is how the playoff standings will be determined.

1. Division champ with the best record
2. Division champ with the second best record
3. Division champ with the third best record
4. Wild Card with the best record
5. Wild Card with the second best record
6. Wild Card with the third best record

When determining the conference/divison placings in case of a tie, the following methods will be used to break the tie:

Divisional Tie Breaker

1. Head to Head
2. Best w/l/t percentage of games played in the division
3. Best w/l/t percentage in common games
4. Best w/l/t percentage within the conference
5. Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed
6. Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed
7. Best net points in common games
8. Best net points in all games
9. coin toss

If multiple people are tied for the wild card spots, the following methods will be used to break the tie.

1. Head to Head (if applicable)
2. Best w/l/t percentage of games played within the conference
3. Best w/l/t percentage of common games, minimum of four
4. Best combined ranking among conference teams in point scored and points allowed
5. Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed
6. Best net points in conference games
7. Best net points in all games
8. Coin toss

Here are the rules for how the games will be played.

Regular Season

Time: 60 seconds
Rounds: 3
Games: First to 3

***Make sure you report the score at the end as I will be keeping track of that.***

Playoff Games

Games: First to 5

Championship Game

Games First to 7

Blackula

So yeah, this is something I decided that I'm going to do. I'm going to give the winners of both leagues a prize. If you win either the PS3 league or the 360 league, your venue and entry fee will be taken care of at The Fall Classic in September. :)

Blackula

So I've been asked what's going to happen if matches aren't done by the next week of matches.

1. If you made an attempt to contact your opponents and they have not responded back to your requests to schedule a match by the end of the match week, the non respondents will forfeit their match with a score of 0 - 3.

2. If neither person contacts the other and the match doesn't happen, it will result in a tie match. No points will be earned but a penalty of a 3 Points Away will be given.

If something happens beyond your control and you are unable to do your match, please inform me and I will allow you to finish them in another week.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD