DOA5U Helena Combo Thread

Omegan Eckhart

OK I finally started messing around seriously with Helena in Ultimate as I've been paying more attention to Tina, Fu, Rig and Leifang. She seems a lot different but very nice. 9K seems pretty much guaranteed after any SDS and 66H+K grants a faint stun but no launcher is possible after it (or is it¿). Can anyone help me with the juggling¿ new stuff that needs to be taken into consideration, etc¿ The entire thread has some nice info but a lot of people seem to be struggling to find the right way to play this PFT-less Hele.
66F+K guarantees either P or 6P but nothing else.

SE'ing is really easy in 5U. I was playing against other good Helena players and they were doing SDS > 9K and I was able to block it consistently and throw punish them for it, so I'd be careful with what you try for.

PFT works the same really, do a 3in1 then do 6P, if they tech continue your pressure, if they don't tech and 6P hits them go back into BKO and do 6P again and it will tech them up.

All her juggles are the same as Vanilla. P+K from BKO doesn't wall splat and re launches outside of tag, 66P from BKO relaunches now as well. 66F+K only connects on airborne opponents when you land a power launcher or put the opponent in a bound or slide state.

Mid Weights:
From 236PKP > dash forward > 66F+K > 4PK > 33P4P.
From 6P+KP > (either) 66F+K > 6PPP (or) 66KP(P)

TRI Mike

I don't like finishing juggles with 33P4P anymore because it leaves Hele too close to an imminent wake-up kick. Maybe 236PKP as an ender¿

ninjaguy446

I don't like finishing juggles with 33P4P anymore because it leaves Hele too close to an imminent wake-up kick. Maybe 236PKP as an ender¿
Just do BKO 6P after 33P4P. If they don't tech then they're too far for wakeup kick and if they do tech, well, they teched and your in the DOA5 PFT situation.

ninjaguy446

I was wondering if someone could post a bnb combo I could practice and learn
All on CH:
9K 33P 33P4P
BKO 6K 33P 33P4P
BKO P+K BT 4P+K 4K 4PPP
BKO H+P 4PPK 33P4P
Near wall: BKO H+P 33P BKO 4PK 33P4P
BT 4K P+K 4PPP
BT 4PK BKO 4PK 33P4P

Just to name a few. Is that what you meant?

Nuke-Nin

So I don't see anyone abusing this so ill post it here:
Lets list her BKO T options (meaning what to do right after the throw)
theres:
P
2P+K BKO6P4P
4PPK
8P
33P

Lets welcome 9P4K into this addition! :D

Combos from each Attack:
P :5: 66KPP(full charge)
2P+K BKO6P4P :5: BTPP4K
4PPK :5: 33P4P
8P :5: 33P :5: 33P4P