DOA5U Exhibition with Kat "Mystik" Gunn and Sebastian "Chosen1" Burton

ochosen1o

Konsolekingz thought it would be a really great idea to have an exhibition night showcasing DOA5U and ALL of it's glory!

-All game modes explored
-New characters showcased
- New stuns explained

PRIZES just for watching given out by GAMESTERGEAR headphones! (90.00 product)

COME ON THROUGH AND CHECK IT OUT!!!!!

Thursday Aug 22nd 8pm-11pm

kkz-DOAgame-night4.jpg
SO

Last edited by a moderator:

ochosen1o

We will try to answer all questions possible. There will be a segment of the showcase where will test things out with characters upon request.

Here's TWO TERMS for prizing in the strem however, you must have liked the following Pages on Facebook.

Facebook.com/Gamestergear
Facebook.com/KKZAllday
Facebook.com/LadiesofLT3

Steady G

Here's TWO TERMS for prizing in the stream however, you must have liked the following Pages on Facebook.

Facebook.com/KKZAllday
Facebook.com/LadiesofLT3
Wait, we have to like more pages? Uh oh! I'm thinking of watching it but I kinda wanna test the characters out myself. Hmmmm...

GodlyHades

We will try to answer all questions possible. There will be a segment of the showcase where will test things out with characters upon request.

Here's TWO TERMS for prizing in the strem however, you must have liked the following Pages on Facebook.

Facebook.com/KKZAllday
Facebook.com/LadiesofLT3
How will you know who liked the FB pages or not?
I just liked all 3.

NukNuks

Worst pictures ever.

Mystik is dressed as a racist and Chosen1 is wearing his little brothers hoddie.
C1 is wearing a cardigan bro, which is a very fashionable statement that compliments the weather this time of year. And Mystik obviously has on her M. Bison x LT3 collaboration cosplay suit. Thought you knew the M in M Bison stood for Mystik.

Julius Rage

C1 is wearing a cardigan bro, which is a very fashionable statement that compliments the weather this time of year. And Mystik obviously has on her M. Bison x LT3 collaboration cosplay suit. Thought you knew the M in M Bison stood for Mystik.

Whatever man.
C1 pulls over that 'cardigan" and I bet money he looks like this.

04052012094.jpg

The shit is too tight Nykko, be real with the guy.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD