DoA5U Achievements/Trophies Revealed

D Glock

yWkRSY6.jpg

Compiled by the folks over at Xbox360achievements.org, here are your official Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate achievements/trophies that you will be stumbling across once September 3rd arrives.

There's a total of 48 cheevos/trophies to unlock, and are very similar to the ones already found in DoA5, so you'll find yourself unlocking them again fairly quickly.

However, you'll be able to spot the new ones immediately.

You can check out the full list of achievements/trophies right here.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
aww they made them so much easier compared to DOA5 and 4 .. these are practically free.. lol

Awesmic

Standard Donor
That "A New Challenger Appears!" achievement raises a question or to, but I'm not getting my hopes up...

Seppu

no story related achievements i see.

so there's basically zero reason to replay the story if you've already done it in 5, unless you really care about 2 kasumi costumes, which can probably be unlocked with online bounty anyway.

Zeo

Wait I don't have to unlock Akira this time? Yay! Skipping story mode kthxbai.

synce

I don't see anything about Alpha, thank god... Maybe there's a chance all characters will be instantly available

Brute

Standard Donor
I don't see anything about Alpha, thank god... Maybe there's a chance all characters will be instantly available
I'm pretty sure with the whole Free to Play model being what it is and having to buy characters, the retail version will just have all characters unlocked from the start.

Ghosty-J

I never get Throwdowns and I never get to fight people on my Fighter list, so I won't be getting all the trophies in this one either. Just as well. Although it's a shame characters aren't unlockable anymore. Kind of takes away the incentive of playing offline more than online. On the bright side, Akira and Jacky will be the first people I'll ever pick in this game, so I'm rejoicing right now \o/

Dave

That "A New Challenger Appears!" achievement raises a question or to, but I'm not getting my hopes up...

Under it it says 'Played in combo challenge', which is just a new mode so I don't think it means any surprises, if that's what you meant.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I never get Throwdowns and I never get to fight people on my Fighter list, so I won't be getting all the trophies in this one either.

Just turn them on in Training mode, anyone trying to Quick Match will come up as a throw down.

As for the fighter list, just while you're in a lobby, add the guy you're about to fight in your fighter list.

Number 13

lol no story mode related achievements this time around, but now have to deal with the "Throwdown" annoyance.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD