DOA5U DOA5U 1.03 Patch

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
It's possible, because her outfit come from "Ragnarok Odyssey Ace", a sort of collaboration seen that the game in turn will include various crossovers from different game, Kasumi and Hayabusa's outfits included:
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/10/02/close-well-get-ryu-dead-alives-kasumi-vita-hunting-game/

However, sooner or later, it will be surely available for everyone (currently the Warriors Orochi outfits are available in the Japan PSN).

I really hope they also make it to xbox .. :(

Tenryuga

People only complained about Rachels stomp though. None of that other stuff needed to happen to her strings and GB. Just shows that TN can be intelligent ( Leon's changes :cool:) and dumbasses at the same time.

Yaguar

How is 66PP now, though? I loved that move

Found out when I get home but it's on block anyway which was unsafe sooooo doesn't really matter.

What interests me are these bounce and in air changes (or fixes). Got a load of stuff I need to make sure still works.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
That bounce might have been what prevented Bayman from grabbing from his 8p... I do t know I'm grasping at straws here I was really hoping they would go back to the " any slam can guarantee a ground grab thing"

P1naatt1ke1tt0

That bounce might have been what prevented Bayman from grabbing from his 8p... I do t know I'm grasping at straws here I was really hoping they would go back to the " any slam can guarantee a ground grab thing"

The same applies to 9pp, 2h+p, which has been reduced to 9p, 2h+p for crushing low wakeup kicks... much less damage. Or is there a better setup available?

DR2K

I'm glad the whiff stomp got nerfed, but the other nerfs were a bit much for Rachel.

Nobus3r1

People only complained about Rachels stomp though. None of that other stuff needed to happen to her strings and GB. Just shows that TN can be intelligent ( Leon's changes :cool:) and dumbasses at the same time.
The 214P change is downright confusing because a) shouldn't be throwing it out raw b) if someone is throwing it out raw and you're getting hit by it you're terrible.

The 1PP change is actually more depressing because it would seem to reveal just how terrible the whining about the character was. First it was already -12 on block, so pretty punishable. Secondly, and this would require actually studying the character, but that second 'P' is her only followup to 1P, i.e. if you recognize the animation for 1P, see her do anything resembling a followup then you know that you've got a nice juicy mid-punch heading your way for a hold. Again, this was one of those things that if you where consistently getting hit by it and/or failing to punish then it just meant that you hadn't done any research into the character. But that would actually seem mostly par for the course.

RoboJoe

So I've been told that Rachel's stomp can only be done from higher launch heights now due to bigger startup and that it is side techable which means they can wake up kick after tech. This means that everything that I said before is wrong and the stomp is now trash since the mind games surrounding it are gone.

All it fucking needed was a nerf to advantage on whiff. Good job whiners.

OolongTea

Learn-To-Adapt.jpg

Raze

Fuck they nerfed Momiji, they better not keep this nerfing bullshit up or i'm dropping this game again like I did with 5 after the cry babies got Mila nerfed into unplayability. Really disgusting stuff.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD