DOA5U DOA5U 1.03 Patch

DontForkWitMe

hopefully that means they fixed the rest of the angular mishaps with the other characters knock backs

the patch notes specifically mention the Leon air throw fix so don't know if it'll apply to other characters attacks since pre-patch he literally can air throw someone from an inch away from a wall or object and it wouldn't splat properly.

Also add Lorelei as another stomping ground leon excels in especially after the air throw buff. shits gonna be brutal

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Them small spaces. Leons are gonna have a field day.

EDIT: The Jack O' Lanterns act like Trashcans/Coconuts when you knock someone into them.

Last edited:

Berzerk!

Overall a good change list. The nerfs are very minor but careful and necessary (Rachel stomp and setup string adjusted). Now its a fair mindgame.

No buffs anywhere, which is ok, but I would have liked Bass' BT throw to be an OH again and all guard break animations to grant some form of advantage (across characters). Its a bit useless right now.

MrMoon360

..I would have liked Bass' BT throw to be an OH again and all guard break animations to grant some form of advantage (across characters). Its a bit useless right now.

Bass is my main. Thanks for your empathy. I couldn't agree more about the guard breaks offering some kind of advantage. Some pushback would suffice, if not some frame advantage. What the hell is the point?

Xion

Leon's C1 never comes out when selecting his costume as random.. someone tell TN for the next patch.

DontForkWitMe

Rachel mainers=
tumblr_lf9anfsIkv1qaz3q8.gif

Leon mainers=
Bcsd7q.gif

Codemaster92163

Ugh, they FINALLY fixed a lot of Pai's input issues, such as the 66P+K one as well as her 3P constantly turning into 33P without ever doing the second input.

So many combos dropped because of those old issues, so it's nice to see they've been fixed.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD