DOA5 ver 1.03a Bugs,Glitches, and Tweaks.

Dutch Samurai

This is not a bug in the game, but in the user. I tripped on my arcade stick wire and tilted my Xbox, which decided to give my DOA5 copy a horrible scratch, worst that I've ever seen. The disk is completely destroyed, no hope of saving it.

So, pro tip of the day, DO NOT place your console vertically, bad things are bound to happen. Luckily, DOA5 is on sale on a local game netshop, and I'll get a replacement for 30 euros (postal fee included)...

So you're saying that the separate lighting on the head is caused by the disc being scratched? I'd never heard that before. I've heard of the game not loading or being unreadable when they get too scratched, but no cosmetic glitches.

Akumasama

Happened to me as well with DoA4 and yeah, at the time I was holding the console in vertical position =/ Had to re-buy the game, Q_Q

P1naatt1ke1tt0

So you're saying that the separate lighting on the head is caused by the disc being scratched? I'd never heard that before. I've heard of the game not loading or being unreadable when they get too scratched, but no cosmetic glitches.

No no, I just introduced the story of me scratching my disc by the words "this is not..." meaning, "this" refers to the story that I'm about to tell :)

Dutch Samurai

Oh I took "this" to mean that you were referring to the glitch in the previous posts. Kinda like when people quote something they agree with and post "^this". I get it now. Gotta love the ambiguities of the English language.

Plus you did say that the disc was completely destroyed, so my reading comprehension was lacking. I think I was tired when I tried reading it. So derp on my part.

Pokerking87

I got the feeling that the lags bugs and glitches on PSN getting worse than ever.
In bigger lobbys appears sometimes Crazy lag when some New People joined, especially with worse connection.
I got a lot Black Screens when i choose Leifang and the Lobby glitches and freezes in the Last time makes me spechless.
I love the Game but actually i am annoyed from all this problems!

Nameless Sama

Ghost-J I laughed so hard as I saw your videos on youtube. My heart was breaking so funny xD. I subcribed you. I think I should do a funny video too. :hayabusa:

Akumasama

There's a "bug" that was present in DoA4 (for Kokoro and Christie).
I've seen it happen a couple of times on DoA5 too (Christie).
It's not latency-based because, at least on DoA4, I had it happen offline as well while playing versus.
I am completely unable to reproduce this bug at will, and have seen it happen only a handful of times.

Description:
After the move 2+P+K pressing P will not do the subsequent move of the combo, but will instantly start (0 frames, or close to that) the P,P,P,P,P combo.
Same situation for Kokoro (in DoA4 at least)

Anybody else saw this happen? Was this a widely known bug or something? I'm surprised it's still in DoA5 considerign how rebuild from scratch (well, almost) the game has been.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD