DOA5 Poster Anyone?

MASTER

Standard Donor
Here is a way to have the latest DOA5 Poster's/Images. Check it out and in the description box it has the full raw images!

Enjoy

MASTER
:hayabusa:

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Do you hear yourself when you talk? Also, I have some recommendations for other things you could do with that box-cutter that would probably make a lot of people happy.

Allan Paris

Hitomi is looking like a man now, to me. She's looking less feminine in the face, damn.

LOL at syLnt avi's name being misspelled in the shoutouts "SILENT AVI" hahahaa, oh man.

Raansu

Hitomi is looking like a man now, to me. She's looking less feminine in the face, damn.

LOL at syLnt avi's name being misspelled in the shoutouts "SILENT AVI" hahahaa, oh man.

I don't like the way Hitomi looks either. It doesn't necessarily look bad, it just doesn't look like Hitomi. Like, Ayane looks great and her features haven't changed to much so she still resembles Ayane with a new and better look, but Hitomi looks completely different, and she just looks really really weird to me.

Megawarrior

I think they are trying to give all the girl's more "distinct" features this time around. Ayane looks different to me but in a good way. I love what they did to her eyes.

Allan Paris

Yeah, but Hitomi's distinct look is off, something is not right. I know she's a chick but when I look at her face, "what the fuck" is the first thing that comes to my mind. Literally, even when I know I am going to see her, that is the first thing that comes to my mind.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
The poster's design on Hitomi is quite different from the in-game footage. Something tells me they did do some touch-ups between that time of the poster and the time of the press demo for Hitomi, which leads me to believe the poster feels slightly dated in comparison to how she actually looks in-game.

That said, it's safe to say this may not be the final design for any of the characters; there's still plenty of time for them to get the facial features just right without bordering too much on the mannequin-like image the past models have been known for. Remember, this IS still in the 15% mark.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I just have an issue with her in the poster, all other screens of her I think look fine.

Gill Hustle

Hmm I kinda noticed it as well with :hitomi: but just figured that's how they wanted her. Well if "certain people" get to play some early builds than this should be noted to Team Ninja. I think I remember SF characters like Juri and Chun got redone cuz of complaints.

:ayane: looks great though.

Raansu

I think they are trying to give all the girl's more "distinct" features this time around. Ayane looks different to me but in a good way. I love what they did to her eyes.

Ya but you can still recognize Ayane, and she does indeed look good. Hitomi just looks weird.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD