DOA5 Future costume hopes

kupo

Zack is the worst rip-off XD
Christie's costume... Even though it's her iconic costume I was hoping they would stop on the rare bikinis but guess not.
The rest is ok at best. Well at least they're doing them.

Ooobe

I actually really like Tina's outfit. Overall I'd say this is probably their best release. I'll be getting them after work.

DR2K

Tina's governer outfit is a throwback to the rape victim one. Same pink underware.

qoodname

Thats just ridiculous. I mean i love seeing old costumes making their return but a few new costumes once in a while would be nice, too...

Ghosty-J

As nice as the new costumes look, it wouldn't hurt if they just PUT SOME MOTHERLOVING COLOR ON THEM DX

I'm definitely picking up the Jann Lee, Eliot, and Mila "Armstrong" costumes. But, come on, seriously. Why? Just WHY did they have to give Eliot a costume someone else already has? Honestly a letdown, but overall one of the better packs released so far.

Ooobe

Tina's governer outfit is a throwback to the rape victim one. Same pink underware.
I'm sad that I know exactly what you are referring to.:( Although that was my favourite Tina costume in 2:HC, I'd just call it her C4, rather than describe it as you did. I don't know if copied panties are enough to make the outfit count as a throwback though. I shall have to examine it in greater detail. ;)

Paradise

I wish Team Ninja would understand that they could have ALL OF MY MONEY if they'd chill with this reskin/borrowed costume nonsense. The only good two are the the Mila cosplay and the Bass pimsuit. And what is up with them whoring out Leifang's dress? Its not even cute!
tumblr_magxvkOax91r7l4g1o1_500.png

SilverKhaos

Just got home from work.

Just got the new Mila outfit. (not quite a Bass cosplay, but CLOSE ENOUGH!)

I am officially in love, never using another outfit ever again.

SilverKhaos

It just dawned on me that it is an EXACT Bass cosplay that Mila got. Only difference being her bandana is on her arm, Zoro style, while her sleeveless vest is replaced with a corset.

So first, I must repeat.
tumblr_llog04FI7p1qcue88.jpg

Secondly, I am curious. Were they already planning this, or did me repeatedly mentioning it as my most desired Mila costume DLC on this site somehow make its way to team ninja?

I'm going to assume the latter, for the sake of believing that team ninja does indeed listen to its fans.

On a related note, anyone know if you can have Mila wear the bandana? I can't get her to do it. Also slightly disappointed that her wearable glasses don't change to Bass' shades for this costume. But otherwise, LOVE IT.

Kronin

Bass mafia outfit and Mila's one are my favourite ones of the pack.

I really liked also the Jann Lee outfit (out in the day of his and Bruce Lee's birthday), Brad Wong's one and the Helena's dress from Lei Fang vestiary (the withe one version of that outfit is perfect for her).

But please Team Ninja, give us a Ninja Gaiden set! ;)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD