DOA2 after DOA5

Dr. Teeth

Standard Donor
It's a setting you can change in options. I think it's under controls. There's an option that says "hold style" or something like that, and you can choose between the arcade style, or the console style. Picking console gives you the DOA 3 style 3 point holds, and arcade will give you the 2 direction 4 point holds that the arcade has. The option is only in the DC version and HC though. They removed it from 2U.

DeathHand

It's a setting you can change in options. I think it's under controls. There's an option that says "hold style" or something like that, and you can choose between the arcade style, or the console style. Picking console gives you the DOA 3 style 3 point holds, and arcade will give you the 2 direction 4 point holds that the arcade has. The option is only in the DC version and HC though. They removed it from 2U.
didnt toutch this game in years... yeah i checked and I saw the option u said.thanks for the info =') I didnt remember this... I was a bad player back then ='P to bad my friends dont play doa anymore... crazy soccer game players xD

R4712-VR88

Holy crap, I never knew of this. I'll have to pop the games in to see this for myself!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD