DOA Online download+gameplay 2012

Baron West

I discovered that Lei-Fang can't do her 3PP juggles after her mid kick hold, because the 2nd P launches. First I thought it was due to lag, and then I played the CPU to confirm. Kinda sucks. But the same weird mechanics that cut Lei-Fang's juggle short, may give Kasumi a longer guaranteed juggle off the parry. I'll confirm later.

How do you move between areas? I'm kind of confused...

Go to the Monitor Icon on the far right and select "Change Channels". It allows you to switch between the Russian and Asian Rooms.

Pupi18

I'm stuck on my mother's computer now (Router died) so I wont be able to play DOA Online for some time until we get another router. (Hopefully soon)

I love DOAO but my internet is total CRAP atm. :( So whenever im at home it's very hard to play especially since i have Clear 4g internet >_< I hate that damn modem!

Baron West

anybody know how to change the difficulty in free battle? the AI is too easy..

Go to the girl in the corner named Maria. Above her is an orange emblem called "Official Dan War". When you talk to her select "Vs NPC - Impossible".

The AI is very aggressive and tends to combo much more. It's also harder to break their multi throws. The higher the AI level, the less damage they take from your attacks and the more damage their attacks do. Sometimes you'll fight Tengu, and if you're not careful he'll kill you in 2 launches.

It's actually pretty fun, and a decent way to practice making your multi-throws faster online. Recommended for when there is hardly anyone in the room and/or people are lagging.

chocogerman777

Go to the girl in the corner named Maria. Above her is an orange emblem called "Official Dan War". When you talk to her select "Vs NPC - Impossible".

The AI is very aggressive and tends to combo much more. It's also harder to break their multi throws. The higher the AI level, the less damage they take from your attacks and the more damage their attacks do. Sometimes you'll fight Tengu, and if you're not careful he'll kill you in 2 launches.

It's actually pretty fun, and a decent way to practice making your multi-throws faster online. Recommended for when there is hardly anyone in the room and/or people are lagging.
thanks. it works for the online servers but i can't choose the difficulty if i'm in 127.0.0.1 localhost...

synce

I'm a little lost here, after installing the game and running it I'm asked to login but there's no option to register. Whatever I type it says unable to login. Can anyone help?

Edit: Nevermind, the problem was I was trying to use localhost. It works if I use Russian server. So is it possible to just play single player or locally?

Kronin

It's possible to play in single player, just open the file "newServer.exe" click on "start client".

XNiP0.jpg

PS: I have two versions of the game and in one, (the one in full screen) the function "start client" seems disabled because you can't click there. In that case I'm not able to start the game in single player.

In addition should be possible also to play the game creating an own server, but I wasn't ever able to do it. Anyway I report you the process to do it like wrote by GraveLee (an user of the Russian Doa Community) on DoaWorld:

I do not speak English))) so I will be brief !!!

Run - newServer.exe , from the folder DoA Online\FINAL

1Step -
6otzM.jpg

2Step -
XNiP0.jpg

OK ! Server works . that other users can log on to our server, they must know the server IP.
We make the following - Go to DoA Online\FINAL , open file - client.ini

Change IP

U1f97.jpg

Ok!Now start the doaoLauncher.exe
If done correctly, you will see new server

1maok.jpg

I hope all understand))))

EDIT: Images fixed

Murakame

does the download for this work? I completed it yet for some reason I cant run it to install or do anything at all

Kronin

Not sure if you have the most recent version of the server, maybe it's just a problem of it. Anyway what you mean with "I can't run". What happens when you click on the exe?

Murakame

Not sure if you have the most recent version of the server, maybe it's just a problem of it. Anyway what you mean with "I can't run". What happens when you click on the exe?

lol I might have found the problem. My comp identifies it as a harmful file so antivirus deletes it before i get to do anything.

Kronin

No. Do you know of any alternate download links? Maybe that might help.

Here the most recent torrent to download the game, I hope that this can help you.

Attachments

• [torrent.cd].Dead_or_Alive_Online_(2009)_pc.torrent.zip
    19.4 KB · Views: 357

Murakame

what do i enter for the login and password? my computer crashed when i tried to type in something random lol. Is the correct server BOBA? The Login ID is set to DOA2LE.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD