Community Do you smoke bud?

Do you smoke bud?

• Total voters

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I will say that a big reason I smoke is not to act stupid, but to laugh. I love laughing, and sadly it's not something I do often. Especially sober. I don't know what it is... maybe I'm just a miserable person; but when I smoke I tend to laugh a bit more and I'm also far more engaged and attentive to whatever I'm doing. I tend to get bored and annoyed easily so this is great for me.

And I actually think CyberEvil would do very well on weed. Maybe you should try an edible in a time where thinking differently doesn't necessarily matter.

Oh, and I don't drink alcohol. I really just can't handle it. I think it makes people moody and dangerous so I don't like that.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
At this point it won't happen simply because I've already decided it won't. I make decisions and stick to them unless that decision proves dangerous. Just how I work. You aren't the first person to tell me that, though.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Weed is boring, really and hardly effects me. My brain is too hyper active for toxics to have an effect on me, really.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Weed never did anything for me, though some other shit certainly did.

Those days are long gone.

Squizzo

I don't know how anyone can possibly have a bad experience on weed. It doesn't actually have that much effect (on me at least). I've been smoking for over 10 years and have never felt sick, paranoid, panicky, less than lucid or any of those common negative misrepresentations, nor have I ever had the munchies (that is a complete myth, smoking actually suppresses your appetite).
I still manage to be productive at work while smoking, in fact I'm probably more productive when high and if you were ever to meet me both high and sober you would probably not be able to tell the difference.
Weed has only had a positive effect on my life, opening my mind and helping me to understand things from a more broad philosophical view. It has also given me a greater understanding of societal taboo's, how they come to be and how the are perpetuated.

Compared to alcohol, which turns me into a raving lunatic and has led to such situations as vomiting on myself, fighting, harassing women, general vandalism, antisocial behaviour and landing me in court. I'm completely dumbfounded as to how one remains legal while the other much, much less dangerous drug is not and could get me several years jail time for possession of a small personal amount.

Last edited:

xINFINITELIGHTx

I am more willing to believe more than naything that you children are on drugs but since your on the internet saying i think you guys are just role playing about drugs and girls and fantasizing about nothing but childishness stupidty and perversion. I hope you all actually DO do drugs so that one day you realize how stupid you sound for being stupid. . . and on the internet.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
I am more willing to believe more than naything that you children are on drugs but since your on the internet saying i think you guys are just role playing about drugs and girls and fantasizing about nothing but childishness stupidty and perversion. I hope you all actually DO do drugs so that one day you realize how stupid you sound for being stupid. . . and on the internet.

Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

Brute

Standard Donor
Wow. So ignorance. Much pretentiousness.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor

What if I ask Jesus for forgiveness

Brute

Standard Donor
I'm not sure if that video is supposed to be a self-parody critique, or if it's meant to imply that everyone's response to his original, hardly-coherent rant are somehow "insanely idiotic."

The latter would be much more ironic, but also more depressing.

akhi216

Standard Donor
I used to smoke at least three blunts/joints a day from 18 to 24 only because the people who kept me around smoked it constantly and kept offering it. I could not just pay for the habit out of my own pocket, I haven't spent more than $100 of my own money to buy it lifetime as I only buy it when one of my friends has a child or gets married.

xINFINITELIGHTx

I used to smoke at least three blunts/joints a day from 18 to 24 only because the people who kept me around smoked it constantly and kept offering it. I could not just pay for the habit out of my own pocket, I haven't spent more than $100 of my own money to buy it lifetime as I only buy it when one of my friends has a child or gets married.

yo poser? why you posin?

Are you a pimp as well?

Are you superman as well?

is this bruce wayne posting?

h a ha ha kid stop lying about doing drugs.

like like lie about something cool like you saved 50 innocent children from lying about drugs by not calling cool on the internet loser this message is for you

OWNED!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD