Do you know anyone who leaves their mic on,on purpose?

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
seriously! im sick of this shit i swear considering how many ways people try to cheat the game it wouldn't surprise me if they leave it on, on purpose to mess me up and distract me,its not fucking rocket science to turn your headset off if you aren't even using it.

Dave

I've notice a lot of people do this. They usually have terrible music playing, or crying children or a muffled mess that picks up every sound the game is making. I just mute them, but most of the time I don't even know because I'm usually in a party with friends.

SweetRevenge117

Standard Donor
If you take online that seriously just create a party by yourself and set it to inv only. Problem solved.

GodlyHades

I shit you not.
I was waiting is this long lobby and I heard someone talking so I turned my volume up thinking its trash talk, instead I hear a man about 20-40+ talking to his baby. Yes his BABY 1-3 years old it could not talk back. He said these exact words:
Guy: Shut up baby im trying to play DOA you need to shut up so I can win
Baby: Cries
Guy: Loses
Guy: See what you did? Now we aint gonna eat till I win a game
Baby: Cries more
Me: *Le calls child services*

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I leave the mic on specifically to listen in on people talking shit about me when they think I'm not there. The results have been effective so far.

Keved

Haha this thread is gold. Hate to say it but I will openly admit to doing this myself when i have the mic switched on. :cool: I don't do it to purposely annoy people though just to randomly say "Gg buddy" on a tight match or "bad luck" if they lose a tight match, it's all good banter but if people do show annoyance then I'm happy to switch it off, no harm done. The most disturbing mic battle I had which i bought up a day ago was against a fellow who wanted me to choose Tina & low grab him with her. He had a mic too which made the experience funny but creepy at the same time.

IcecoalTinaLuvr: "Low grab me with Tina please bro"

Me: "Why mate? Can't we just fight properly?"

IcecoalTinaLuvr: "Because i like it"

Me: "Won't the fight be abit boring though? Look, just this once then, but after that we fight fairly yeah?"

IcecoalTinaLuvr: "Ok" *heavy muffled breathing*

*Fight starts & i win the match solely off Tina low grabs*

Me: "That better champ?"

IcecoalTinaLuvr: *Sounds of a magazine slapping a wet bathroom floor are heard*

Me:
"You there man?"

IcecoalTinaLuvr: "Low grab me again with Tina"

Me: ".........."
114.gif

IcecoalTinaLuvr: "You there bro?"

*Keved has left the lobby*

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Haha this thread is gold. Hate to say it but I will openly admit to doing this myself when i have the mic switched on. :cool: I don't do it to purposely annoy people though just to randomly say "Gg buddy" on a tight match or "bad luck" if they lose a tight match, it's all good banter but if people do show annoyance then I'm happy to switch it off, no harm done. The most disturbing mic battle I had which i bought up a day ago was against a fellow who wanted me to choose Tina & low grab him with her. He had a mic too which made the experience funny but creepy at the same time.

Me: "Won't the fight be abit boring though? Look, just this once then, but after that we fight fairly yeah?"

Me: "You there man?"

114.gif

Lol. Wow. That's...

Wow.

Keved

I shit you not.
I was waiting is this long lobby and I heard someone talking so I turned my volume up thinking its trash talk, instead I hear a man about 20-40+ talking to his baby. Yes his BABY 1-3 years old it could not talk back. He said these exact words:
Guy: Shut up baby im trying to play DOA you need to shut up so I can win
Baby: Cries
Guy: Loses
Guy: See what you did? Now we aint gonna eat till I win a game
Baby: Cries more
Me: *Le calls child services*
Whats even more disturbing about that is that he doesn't even know his own babies name.

I leave the mic on specifically to listen in on people talking shit about me when they think I'm not there. The results have been effective so far.
That's terrible mate, you go online to play a game & have abit of fun only to get people talking about you behind your back? That's harsh. You ever want to add me for a match or something let me know. No crap-bagging here, just good fun.

Chapstick

114.gif

I would've hit him with a really light attack, maybe her taunt fist, and let the timer run out if he didn't plan on fighting back. I'd also keep moving around so Tina wouldn't do the chest jiggle thing when you leave her idle for a few seconds. And hold triangle when I won the match so Tina would do the "ROCK YOUUU" pose instead of the T&A one.

Cockblocked

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Lol. Wow. That's...

Wow.
That wasn't a magazine slapping the floor, so much as it was a monkey getting spanked.

But then again, who am I to judge? I've experienced a pro-domme service and have a love doll molded in Christie's image, for cryin' out loud...

@Keved: Unfortunately, I don't have a PS3.

Blazeincarnated

I turn that shit off when I'm really trying to focus. One muthafucka had the nerve to have a fan near the mic, like how in the fuck do you not notice you're directly next to a fan blowing at the fastest speed?

David Gregg

lol yes mics are extremely annoying and thankfully I don't encounter them too often unless I'm in a lobby. One time though I was versing this obnoxiously enthusiastic guy who narrated our entire fight. "Whooa man nice counter!!!" "Oh shit dude you used your power blow!!!".

I feel like microphones should be a privalege not a right. lol

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
I just connect the mic, lower the volune and leave it muted..

That way doesnt matter what my opponent has on.. I ain't listening.

Pokerking87

114.gif

HAHAHAHAHAH best Post ever! This Icecoal Freak asked me too. I was not sure what the heck he want from me, i was just joining a lobby he was in and spectating and bother other ppl included me to grab him. A other guy wanted from me i should take only Bikinis and he wanted play Tag i should Grab him with Ayane or Kasumi and holding his mid kicks with Ayane. Haha some ppl in the community so hilarious! :)

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
My main problem is the white noise makers. I'm playing ranked so I don't have time to mute someone at first I hear shhhh.....shh kinda irritating but I can deal *match starts* SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! through out the entire match I can't even hear my game anymore.

PJudge

I always thought it was just a way of them trying to distract me, but it rarely works as I normally have music on in the background when I play anyway. It is delightful to hear people rage when I pick Alpha though. If it's really loud I just mute them.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD