Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroMe91

I really don't think they'd collaborate again with the same company. I think they've finally found a few more fetish pack ideas from the bottom of their barrel and they gave us the high society one as a starter so I expect this SP to be loaded with more extravagant fetish DLC. They'll probably even do another fan pack somewhere down the line, who knows??

Some stuff I'd pay money for:
View attachment 22500
Kasumi's inches back ♡.♡ I'd pay season pass price just for this!

View attachment 22498
This outfit for Ein back(These are "screenshots" I've took earlier btw, I was playing DOA4 earlier for nostalgia and personal reasons).

View attachment 22502
This outfit back for Kasumi even if it's refactored ♡.♡ I always loved this outfit in DOA4 but hated that I had to have her hair in a high ponytail so it wouldn't clip -_-

View attachment 22503
And this outfit back Eliot, but this won't likely return until a future pack that includes old stuff. They'll probably further whore it out by removing the undershirt to get more sales like they did with some outfits in the old legacy pack.

But yeah, given the # of outfits seen in the month section of that SP, it'll likely be smaller scale packs for the girls minus VFers and Mai. They may even include a male or two like they did towards the end of 5U's DLC lifeline but we'll have to see. They may surprise us.:cool:
Ok, but.... like I just stated in my statement, they are doing a second collab with them... yes, it's in DOAX3, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't just reuse them. Plus, lat time I checked, swimsuits make them a ton of money...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Ok, but.... like I just stated in my statement, they are doing a second collab with them... yes, it's in DOAX3, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't just reuse them. Plus, lat time I checked, swimsuits make them a ton of money...
The more revealing ones do from what I know, that's why they included the first batch of vanilla DOA5 swimsuits for free in LR because they didn't sell well, they were either not very revealing or were recolors of the legend difficulty swimsuits(5U made it far easier to unlock them so unless you preferred the recolors, there was no point buying them). If they do another pack it'll have to either be skimpy or feature clothes destruction and none of the swimwear in SK: Estival Versus is able to be ripped, it just completely comes off after a kill attack/ninpo/creative finisher. XD

RetroMe91

Screenshot_2017-01-25-14-06-19-1.png

Ok, but I don't see them not using these swimsuits. One top of this, someone would likely get the bandage bikini where the top is literally just bandages of the nipples... If they used malfunction as the damage concept, then here you go. I think the extra swimsuits being included in the game was an incentive to getting people to buy a second and third installment, not to mention they were preorder incentives and there have been other swimsuit packs. Practically each season pass has had swimsuits. They are what sell... I am not saying I am happy about it, but I am expecting it.

Sotherius

Hori sheet those costumes are ugly...

Well, it seems that TN likes to collaborate with SK for some reason, it can be possible...

Still hate the idea and any collaboration with SK in general.

P2p1mbs

If they do another SN pack, it would be swimsuits like they are doing for the next DOAX3 dlc pack. In that pack, the girls are getting swimsuits that are based off of the girls that they are currently cosplaying already. I doubt they will do that for DOA5LR, but then again reusing assets are TN's new forte.

Ok, but I don't see them not using these swimsuits. One top of this, someone would likely get the bandage bikini where the top is literally just bandages of the nipples... If they used malfunction as the damage concept, then here you go. I think the extra swimsuits being included in the game was an incentive to getting people to buy a second and third installment, not to mention they were preorder incentives and there have been other swimsuit packs. Practically each season pass has had swimsuits. They are what sell... I am not saying I am happy about it, but I am expecting it.

This latest pass will have only 1 pack thats 16 costumes, so its clearly going to be a crossover and based on this doax3 dlc, these swimsuits are going to come to last round on march then. At least the other non guest girls wont be excluded. Also, this means at least 1 swimsuit pack that wont be tainted by :naotora: being in it.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hopefully we get something good, mom is gonna get me a birthday psn card of hopefully $20 value so I'll buy the latest dlc if it satisfies me. If not I'll be using the money instead to buy some old costumes and one or two from the last pack.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
*looks back on every moment in the past when I said the exact same thing* Yeah, I think you're better off buying Yakuza 0 instead lol
That game doesn't interest me >.> And there's still some DLC I want from the past like I NEED aquaplus christie, Gust Phase 4, 1-2 for Hayate and I need Kasumi's KOF and Naotora's Yukata and High society. Oh and Marie Rose's Gust and....that's about it, Mai isn't getting shit(All I need is the cheerleader outfit which I own) and Eliot don't have anything I want and neither does Ein aside from the Halloween one, not last year's it was one of them but I forgot the year.

I may buy something for Helena so that my punching bag stays up to date on the latest fashion. Imma pound her like a cupcake:cool:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
NGL, I hope there's a tight jeans and white tshirt DLC ♡.♡ Oh my god, imagine the tightness and especially if they have the right heel and sneaker footwear....

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
don't ask for boring easy to make dlc they'll really do it, I'm pretty sure they lurk these forums
But it's hot tho....come on chap(and everyone else for that matter!), don't tell me you wouldn't want to see Rig(or whichever guy/girl you into XD) and Kasumi in a tight shirt that molds practically to their boobs/pec and stomach/abs(with a bit of stomach and lower back showing ♡o♡) finished with blue denim jeans soooo tight in the butt and or crotch they might as well be bottomless! XD I'd buy it for all my mains/characters I use although my mom would probably give me hell if Mai got it and I'm not sure that the fact that my sister uses Eliot and she knows I buy his DLC for her would be enough to justify me buying it without telling her first so she can tell me if she wants it or not. >.> She was honestly surprised that I use him now when we played last month XD Also I wouldn't mind some Lolita dress DLC too.

@TeamNINJAStudio, if you see this bring some legacy packs and fan designs, and I'll buy ALL your season passes if you create my Naotora and Eliot fan made design outfits!! And add Lili as guest! ^0^ I'll drop someone just to use her, for real!

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
But it's hot tho....come on chap(and everyone else for that matter!), don't tell me you wouldn't want to see Rig(or whichever guy/girl you into XD) and Kasumi in a tight shirt that molds practically to their boobs/pec and stomach/abs(with a bit of stomach and lower back showing ♡o♡) finished with blue denim jeans soooo tight in the butt and or crotch they might as well be bottomless!
So...Build-a-bitch pack? xD

Jadeinchains

NGL, I hope there's a tight jeans and white tshirt DLC ♡.♡ Oh my god, imagine the tightness and especially if they have the right heel and sneaker footwear....

That might be nice as a casual vol 3 ( r.i.p ) outfit If it was done well, If they tried to "sex" it up to much though then It would look like trash. After spending an arduous whole 2 seconds looking up "jeans and heels" on google it looks cute.

57750fb5054c2de3560056b87362fe9e.jpg

I'll never understand why people spend hundreds on ripped clothes though as a fashion statement... Surely If you wanted to you could just start ripping them up yourself, Right?

And personally I don't like when the tops form around the girls boobs when it makes no sense for a t shirt to do so. I like it more when It's kinda loose fitted. It works for something more tailored like a suit though.

And TN If you do lurk these forums I have but one thing to say... ( @Lady Tengu's post about bombing them ) Add Lisa to doax3 thank you and good night.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
That might be nice as a casual vol 3 ( r.i.p ) outfit If it was done well, If they tried to "sex" it up to much though then It would look like trash. After spending an arduous whole 2 seconds looking up "jeans and heels" on google it looks cute.

57750fb5054c2de3560056b87362fe9e.jpg

I'll never understand why people spend hundreds on ripped clothes though as a fashion statement... Surely If you wanted to you could just start ripping them up yourself, Right?

And personally I don't like when the tops form around the girls boobs when it makes no sense for a t shirt to do so. I like it more when It's kinda loose fitted. It works for something more tailored like a suit though.

And TN If you do lurk these forums I have but one thing to say... ( @Lady Tengu's post about bombing them ) Add Lisa to doax3 thank you and good night.
Tbf you cant get hotter than tight jeans and a tshirt
SKEV_01-30-15.jpg
18 (1)-2.jpg

It's a legit fetish in Japan too, a lot of stuff I read has girls wear it to show a more down to earth girl and I find that appealing, especially with sneakers and if the shirt becomes see through. But hey only time will tell, I hope TN managed to scrape this fetish up from the bottom of their bin, I'd buy that shit like it was a cheese danish from publix...

Jadeinchains

Funny enough tight shirt and jeans were already was a costume for Lei.

... Truly "homeless chic" or preferably "I survived hurricane Katrina but my dignity didn't"

Tbf you cant get hotter than tight jeans and a tshirt

Okay I'd be a bad liar If I didn't admit that adult Red looks #thiccaf in that picture.
( So long as all the girls got cute original looks for it that were cute I'd be okay with it since it would be like a casual vol 3 )

cheese danish from publix...

c7f.gif

I'll be right back...
*googles "publix"*

Oh its an american super market lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD