Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoto's Finest

do you think Nao will be left out from the dlc pack? or do you think it will just be another outfit of hers from the game. (i really really want the kimono to pair with Kokoro)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
do you think Nao will be left out from the dlc pack? or do you think it will just be another outfit of hers from the game. (i really really want the kimono to pair with Kokoro)
I don't think Nao will be getting anything this DLC pack since she's a walking talking SW character in the flesh, and she'd have no one to cosplay as. She'll probably be a dlc regular after this though.

Kronin

It's very unlikely, the pack is supposed to include 30 outfits so the most logical outcome is one for each character less the 5 guests (Akira, Sarah, Pai, Jacky and Naotora).

The only slim chanche for it is to discover that Alpha is the character that it's not going to get the outfit and the 30th one is actually for Naotora, but with her dedicated DLC introduction pack it would appear to me very strange.

Kyoto's Finest

i think this SW pack will have one for Nao. She will probably get one of her own outfits from the game that didnt make it to LR. A sneaky way of making us pay for something that shouldve been unlockable.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Plus she has her own starter pack, which is a get out DLC free card on TN's part. I'm still curious as to who Alpha will be, especially since her gel composition will pretty much obscure the costume.

P2p1mbs

I know it's 30 costumes, but how are we sure it's Alpha and not Naotora ? :)

i think this SW pack will have one for Nao. She will probably get one of her own outfits from the game that didnt make it to LR. A sneaky way of making us pay for something that shouldve been unlockable.

Very good points. Totally possible. Those sneaky bastards...

Honestly though, that seems too cynical for me, possible but not likely

Last edited:

AsheMann21

I have a feeling Alpha will get Naotora's costume. I don't see what else she can wear. Plus, what Naotora is wearing seems to fit with her

P2p1mbs

While it is possible alpha wont get any costumes for this next pack, its unlikely this actually will be the case. This does make me wonder though; if there will be more dlc packs after this, will she/it get more outfits or is she/it getting only because everyone else is (just like how she/it got a valentine's day outfit)?

SoftCabbage

The only costume of her that didn't make it into LR is yukata costume from SW4Empires.

And I don't think they'd let them grab it considering the game is still somewhat new.

Dark-truth

OK LET ME CLEAR THINGS UP. When naotora comes we have officially 35 characters. The pack contains 30 outfits for 30 characters. The VF won't get one because that's just standard. And naotora certainly will not get one because that would be weird, why give someone a crossover costume from the game she's from ? Anyways when you remove naotora and the VF you have officially 30 characters so everyone except naotora and the VF will get one including alpha 152

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD