Status
Not open for further replies.

Number 13

Problem with the collab, is that with 30 costumes, the quality of the textures is going to be terrible, especially if they are taken directly from SW. :/
Your making it sound like non collabs ever had stellar textures in recent memory. Non collabs have also objectively been more prone to the 'every female gets the same kind of outfit with at best a recolor/minor edit' treatment with this pack being the latest example. Collabs at least have variety since they have to stick it to a source.

The_King_Edo

Y'all called? Hang tight :)
Rachel

I pretty much like it all, Rachel and kokoro are bae and also Leon and bayman
tumblr_inline_nkn8erzUZD1rv0hjy.gif

CookingMama

We have one month to try to guess which SW costume the 30 characters will get. Let's start with the girls (I'm less familiar with the guys from SW).
There are 13 regulars females in SW4-II and we have 16 regular females in DOA.

Ayane/Kunoichi
Kokoro/Oichi
Nyotengu/No
Mila/Nene
Lei Fang/Ina
Tina/Kai
Rachel/Ginchiyo
Kasumi/Lady Hayakawa
Momiji/Okuni
Marie-Rose/Gracia
Helena/Aya
Honoka/Koshosho
Hitomi/Naotora

We're left with Christie and Lisa. Seeing how they are the least popular girls, I can see them getting shitty random costumes from the customization mode...
Phase 4 could be DW's Kiyubi, maybe. But that's a different serie.
I'll try to guess the 14 remaining males later.

Last night I started thinking about this too and was having a lot of fun with it. I think Noh is going to be Christie. I also have a hard time pinning down Kasumi since Lady Hayakawa does fit but she already has one of Gracia's outfits so they might give her another. A kunoichi/Nene counterpart for Kasumi and Ayane fits as well. I also feel like Koshosho is going to go to Lisa, they both dance around and stuff. I really have no clue who Honoka could be. I personally suspect some people are going to get genderbent costumes but I'm not sure as to who...

Eliot as Ranmaru is super obvious. I think Rig is going to be Nobunaga, being a villain and Raidou being too big for the costume ( I think he'll be Keiji or Goemon. I'm super hype for this pack! It is killing me. Bad textures won't keep me from being hype.

Chapstick

I can confirm the dlc's not up on the US store, must be coming tuesday after all despite releasing just fine on xbox and the JP psn store. Weird.

Xhominid The Demon Within

I don't know why people use the backview for ass shots to judge whether they are bigger or not.
Those are mainly to see how wide the hips are, not how big they are. You mainly want side shots to ultimately pin it down instead.

Darkton93

I might pick up this pack. I at first was only gonna get the boys, but I like the underwear the girls get so I might pick those ones up, too.

Kronin

Very briefly I'm going to say that I would have preffered in theme costumes even if silly ones, but I'm glad that TN finally released swimsuits even for the male characters and so satisfying at least in part an old request of a fanbase's portion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD