Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
The textures of the DLC costumes get nastier and nastier. Raidou's and Rachel's costume (destroyed version) would not even look this bad on a PS2 DOA. I won't buy something that ugly, sorry, TN. D:

Shiranui

The textures of the DLC costumes get nastier and nastier. Raidou's and Rachel's costume (destroyed version) would not even look this bad on a PS2 DOA. I won't buy something that ugly, sorry, TN. D:
Where do you see their destroyed version?

Blash

No Tina? She has gotten the shaft throughout all of the DOA5 titles! Boo I say, Boo! She would have looked awesome in these outfits!

Boo!

KING JAIMY

Not really digging any of the costumes in the pack. The one I like the most is Ein's, which I won't end up buying since I don't use him very often.

Oh well, at least my wallet is happy now. :rolleyes:

Kronin

This is really a stunning pack, nothing to say about the outfits - less Kokoro that it's a little deluding even if perfectly fitting - that are really awesome IMO (and it's nice to see back Ayane and Helena's old outfits)! And as extra bonus Ein finally get something not sexualized and extremely cool - it's nice to see an armor over him as I wished - and male characters got the ripping feature too. Great work Team NINJA! ;)

In addition to the quality (that is definitely a fundamental part) even on the quantity matter the things are great: between this and the previous Fighter Force pack, all the female characters received a new outfit + 6 different guys (and one as Raidou even got 2 costumes). So completely satisfied, the only bad thing as usual is the price (that remain the same even on old gen).

About Kokoro, the last Deception expansion includes even modern setting stages, traps and enemies (of course external to the main storyline). I suppose that Kokoro' moder schoolgirl outfit (that anyway include special elements on the legs) want recall this characteristic, even if I agree that I would have preffered something more traditional (but I believe they thought it would have been was a sure win for many fans to give to a Japanese girl as Kokoro a traditional schoolgirl outfit, so...).

http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/torture-schoolgirls-new-deception-iv/

However I could be even wrong on Kokoro, after all exists an artwork for that Deception schoolgirl (a shame that seems to not exist scans of the game's artbook...):

doa5lr_x_deception_iv_by_momijihayabusa-d8xi0ot.jpg

Kasumi and Phase get matching tattoos with these costumes. I find that cool for some reason.

This happens because Laegrinna and Celia (the characters that cosplay respectively Kasumi and Phase 4) are a sort of opposite half side of each other in their game, tied from a special soul relationship.

The Enforcer

Seems like Mila, Tina, Christie & Helena, Rachel, Lisa are on the same team now. They will get half the DLC other females get.

With exception of Nyo, the Showstoppers Encore pack definitely shows which characters have fit into this pattern. Even though I'd prefer they all have the same amount of costumes, as long as it doesn't drop below 2:1, I can live with it. For DOA5U though, when some characters were skipped over for 3-4 DLC packs though, that's a problem.

Shiranui

But do you mean.. is Kokoro included in this pack?
Oh, yes she is. I didn't see her xD

About mature ladies not getting enough DLC.. Well, I'm glad Rachel has been exlcuded in some stupid DLC packs, like playboy bunnies or octoberfest waitresses. And I'm glad she has been included in Showstoppers Encore, for example. I don't know how, but she allways manages to get included in the truly worthing packs :D
But, yeah, nobody should be surprised that being DOA a japanese game, its more popular idols are the young innocent beautiful princesses over dominant and arrogant selfconfident mature ladies.

The Enforcer

About mature ladies not getting enough DLC.. Well, I'm glad Rachel has been exlcuded in some stupid DLC packs, like playboy bunnies or octoberfest waitresses. And I'm glad she has been included in Showstoppers Encore, for example. I don't know how, but she allways manages to get included in the truly worthing packs :D
But, yeah, nobody should be surprised that being DOA a japanese game, its more popular idols are the young innocent beautiful princesses over dominant and arrogant selfconfident mature ladies.

That's quite subjective, because there are some skipped packs that still would have been fitting like either the Christmas or Police set, if you're basing that on character personality. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD