Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadeinchains

Mila's outfit is okay its just a shame its a copypaste. I'm sure hers will have "the sweetest sting" bee on it to make it different from Momiji's and whoever else has that outfit. Also i thought it was pretty conservative considering some of the crap the women in this game have worn.

nothingtosee

CFCrxywW0AA1qLE.jpg

Clearly Leifang. This looks so phoned in and uninspired. Also I am SICK of all these outfits that have bare midriffs and skirts it DOES NOT LOOK GOOD
Well that looks uninspired ugh i bet Hitomi's will the bear version of this and Marie will be the cat....

Argentus

Im about to go on a rant xD. Like you whine and complain how Mila gets no pants or sleeves and alul she gets is "bikinis and crop tops and booty shorts" but she Actually gets a costume that covers her up nicely and you don't like it but have to because "I have to be greatful" like it's not your character they can make her like Barbies and Taylor Swift and wear pink and striped shoes for the rest of her game life, and there's nothing you can do. So you better be damn well "grateful". I don't want to read this nonsense anymore it's really annoying.

It's like a spoiled kid "I have to because there's nothing else" ugh just grinds my gears. Like the boys in this game get nothing and when they do its not that good but you don't see the mains of those guys complain? No. they are happy thier character even got one in the first place. So be happy she's even getting attention.
Okay no I don't like leons spartan or werewolf costumes either. But the alternative is him getting nothing for Halloween so I take what I can get.

and like I said I'm just tired of fecking bikini dlc, not just for mila but everyone. And I'm tired of copy paste outfits.

This ain't exclusive to mila. Just saying hey at least for this and ninja dlc, at least its just copy paste of full costumes not just copy paste of bikinis or crop tops and short shorts like usual.

I actually think the costume is cool. Just annoyed its not unique. And I would have preferred it zipped up slightly more xD

UpSideDownGRUNT

It kinda like supergirl inspired crossed with a cheerleader (I actually thought it WAS a cheerleading costume..)

Despite that though, I kinda like it.

KwonJigglypuff

Well... the June pack will be different then.

12 costumes teased. 10 girls. 2 guys. 4 costumes left (Nyotengu, Honoka, Marie, and someone between Helena, Lisa, Rachel, or a guy).

Chapstick

I don't mind skirts. I don't mind bare midriffs. But together with no element connecting them in any way (like the suspenders in Ayane's old outfit) it looks so cheap. ):

synce

Well... the June pack will be different then.

12 costumes teased. 10 girls. 2 guys. 4 costumes left (Nyotengu, Honoka, Marie, and someone between Helena, Lisa, Rachel, or a guy).

Actually only 9 confirmed girls, which still leaves 9 for a second pack (and even if that's P4 instead of Ryu they could split it 10/8). Nothing's for sure yet, but it would be great if we got two different themes

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD