Status
Not open for further replies.

Akumasama

Did you have to download all the packages character by character after buying the season pass?
Or did you find the content already unlocked after you bought it?

Because in my case it's been like this:
Buy the Season pass > Marie costume unlocked, everything else still locked > single character packages (ninja, senran kagura etc) are listed as "free" on the PSN, but not the "full" packages > Need to download all of them individually one by one

RetroMe91

Did you have to download all the packages character by character after buying the season pass?
Or did you find the content already unlocked after you bought it?

Because in my case it's been like this:
Buy the Season pass > Marie costume unlocked, everything else still locked > single character packages (ninja, senran kagura etc) are listed as "free" on the PSN, but not the "full" packages > Need to download all of them individually one by one
Yeah, you have to download them each individually. It doesn't bother me. I still have all of the costumes for free.

Akumasama

I noticed some are missing, I guess those are the swimwear that were obtainable only with the preorder?
And also some of Honoka's costumes are missing >.>

27talonz

I noticed some are missing, I guess those are the swimwear that were obtainable only with the preorder?
And also some of Honoka's costumes are missing >.>
The swimwear and Honoka debut are not included. The Marie Rose Angelic Maid, Ninja Clan 1,2 and 3 and Senran Kagura are included and each costume needs to be downloaded individually but that can be done faster than it takes to post a comment so no big deal. 2 future unannounced packs are also included.

MeadowSpirit

I'm kind of surprised that some people are expecting TN to make DOAX3. I have no idea how large TN is, but doesn't the new Final Fantasy game pretty much rule out both DOAX3 and DOA6 for the next couple of years at least?

RetroMe91

Honestly, they could have been making DOAX3 for awhile. If they really are and they do unveil it at E3, then that means they really have been working on it for awhile. Video game companies work on so many games and projects at once. I wouldn't be surprise if they are working on this Final Fantasy game and DOAX3 currently.

Banana56

Don't forget ya'll, the feedback thingy for DOA5LR pretty much was TN asking fans to ask for DOAX3 if they wanted one. If they had enough fan request then I definitely see them making one.

MeadowSpirit

Don't forget ya'll, the feedback thingy for DOA5LR pretty much was TN asking fans to ask for DOAX3 if they wanted one. If they had enough fan request then I definitely see them making one.
True. I just think that's a very big "if". I'd be surprised if more than 50% of the DOA community or general DOA fans actually wanted this game. DOAX has a strong stigma which is hard to ignore. Personally, I'd prefer they continue with costume DLC and a character or two for DOA5LR for the next year or so while they finish Final Fantasy, and then start working on DOA6. My mind still reels at how pretty DOA5LR is on PS4! Can you imagine how gorgeous DOA6 is going to look?

RetroMe91

True. I just think that's a very big "if". I'd be surprised if more than 50% of the DOA community or general DOA fans actually wanted this game. DOAX has a strong stigma which is hard to ignore. Personally, I'd prefer they continue with costume DLC and a character or two for DOA5LR for the next year or so while they finish Final Fantasy, and then start working on DOA6. My mind still reels at how pretty DOA5LR is on PS4! Can you imagine how gorgeous DOA6 is going to look?
I think a lot more people want DOAX3 than you know, especially the Japanese fans. They got the gravure modes for the new girls as first edition games.. I think it's more requested than you would know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD