Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuffie

Same costume, different colors. Little effort.
Seems about right TN.
Seriously guys don't waste your money/wallet on this.
Guess Mai won't get anything..ignores VF too.
@Brute what's worse, this or swimsuits? I imagine both lol
@UpSideDownGRUNT bet it will still be premium price.
@Jadeinchains hey look Lisa is getting something!

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
The new costumes
20170114_004330-jpg.22424

Umm... Well... At least Ayane looks good here <3.

C'mon people there's gotta be at least 1 positive out of this for everyone...

Chapstick

It looks like a mix of Helena's school teacher dlc from the beginning of 5U, the maid dlc, and a cheap "sexy secretary" halloween costume from the mall

edit-and part pirate wench halloween costume
Kokoro and Marie Rose look the best here
Really? I was surprised they didn't give her something that stood out more because that's what they typically do with Marie. I think Phase looks the best and most unique out of these (especially if those sleeves are sheer like how they look in the screenshot) while everyone else looks more or less the same

Probably destructible for no reason other than to tack on an extra dollar

Argentus

UmbxCrisisx

Ladies, in the corset challenge you looked the part to teach a school, but it looks more like you all need to go there and learn how to dress better.
I'm so good at burns.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
AWWW FUCK!!!! WHYYYYYYY?????????!!!!!!! TN WHY YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEEEE?????????!!!!!!!

....Gonna chill out until I see the full thing, that footwear better be on point because I am not at all amused by this DLC...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Watch it be ugly ass flip flops cuz why not
Don't even jinx it! XD Well...I'm not sure if this is a collab or a legit high society fetish, but I do know Lili and Helena are part of a "higher" society so there may be some nice stockings and heels involved:
180px-CG-LiliT5DR.png

...I have a feeling it'll also be breakable like the yukata DLC but idk. I'm honesty a bit disappointed. I'll probably just buy Kasumi's since her loose hair looks good with thicker topped outfits and Naotora's simply because her pop idol and bunny DLC need a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD