Status
Not open for further replies.

KwonJigglypuff

After seeing how she got excluded from DOAX3, seems like Shimbori is trying to make Lei Fang more popular by giving her a lewd costume. It's her baby after all, he would do anything for her. LOL

12108707_10207856693477416_5948371916862347824_n.jpg

(Thanks Anthony)

werewolfgold

What does this say?
O something shi mi ha ko re ka ra wa?
Otanashimi wa kore kara ne♪

The fun starts now. Or as the game has it, "This is gonna be fun."

After seeing how she got excluded from DOAX3, seems like Shimbori is trying to make Lei Fang more popular by giving her a lewd costume. It's her baby after all, he would do anything for her. LOL

(Thanks Anthony)
This drawing appears to be slightly off-model...

UpSideDownGRUNT

So its a pumpkin succubus? Guess they had to fill their yearly succubus quota.

Otanashimi wa kore kara ne♪

The fun starts now. Or as the game has it, "This is gonna be fun."
Huh, its wa kore kara ne?(わこれからね) Why the heck did they type ha kore kara wa?(はこれからわ) that seems like a pretty big typo.

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

I just realised I misread ね as わ... My bad but they did type は instead of わ so I'm pretty confused. Oh to be Japanese ignorant lol

werewolfgold

Huh, its wa kore kara ne?(わこれからね) Why the heck did they type ha kore kara wa?(はこれからわ) that seems like a pretty big typo.
When は is used as a particle (denotes the topic of the sentence), it's pronounced "wa". If it's used in a word or anywhere else, it's "ha".

SoftCabbage

Feels like there's zero consistency in the costumes chosen. First we got animal-themed costumes, then suddenly go typical ghost-theme halloween, and then mad scientist and pyrotech pops up. It should be Random Costume DLC, instead of Halloween...

It's like TN wrote numbers all over the submissions, then put ping-pong balls with number in a jar, and ask a monkey to pick one at a time.

Brute

Standard Donor
Okay, I'm trying to collect all the teases so far.

Can anyone double-check and make sure I've got them all?

Alpha (Unicorn)
CQnx4p8UsAA4PSi.jpg

Ayane (Hooded Ninja/Battle Bikini)
CQnw0hfUkAA6EUL.jpg

Bass (Pirate)
CQnxIVKU8AE1fN0.jpg

Bayman (Kappa)
CQnwTkRVEAAQxBJ.jpg

Eliot (Muskateer)
CQnyAYTUEAEEMfw.jpg

Hitomi (Bear)
CQnxRREUsAAn-Sn.jpg

Leifang (...something)
CQnyRmhUYAAbjkS.jpg

Leon (Slasher Gas Mask)
CQnxhUaUEAAY0-y.jpg

Momiji (Broom-Thingy)
CQnxYHmUAAEbNpH.jpg

Nyotengu (Witch)
CQnwp3nUwAAVmaB.jpg

Zack (Mad Scientist)
CQnyJQSUAAAYovU.jpg

Argentus

Feels like there's zero consistency in the costumes chosen. First we got animal-themed costumes, then suddenly go typical ghost-theme halloween, and then mad scientist and pyrotech pops up. It should be Random Costume DLC, instead of Halloween...

It's like TN wrote numbers all over the submissions, then put ping-pong balls with number in a jar, and ask a monkey to pick one at a time.
Um...Halloween is random costumes. Seems pretty spot on.

RetroMe91

So its Leifang's turn to get an overly sexual, extremely lewd succubus costume... great... Helena's is the best of these and that's saying a lot. Ayane's was worse, but these costumes just seem tasteless...

synce

(Thanks Anthony)

I don't think anyone's excluded, they just used the voting to decide which ones should be cut from the disc :p

Nice costume choice though

Lady Tengu

Are you blind? XP Leifang's head and part of her typical braids fill out half of the screen, lol.
To be honest I thought her whole head was a hat, now I look at it I see it now. I was literally thinking "How in the hell can these people think it's Lei it's a damn hat." x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD