• No. I have no interest in this DLC.

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • I have no interest in costume DLC.

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I'm not doing this to start a fight on how important DLC is or why it makes this community casual. I'm simply recording the statistics (if you choose to vote) to see how popular the DLC really is. And these costumes are $3 each because of the clothing tearing.

werewolfgold

Nooooooooooooope. I would've voted that I have no interest in costume DLC, but I'm probably gonna at least grab the Ninja2015 set when it's available for everyone. And if the release another Legacy pack, I might get that, too. But, other than that, TN's not really getting any more money from me until they release a new Ninja Gaiden or DOA6.

synce

If even 1% of 1 million players buy a DLC pack that's like $150,000 in Tecmo's pocket, so regardless of overall popularity this kind of DLC will never end :)

Ooobe

Not interested.
From what I've seen, the textures look pretty flat and while I like the designs <generally> the destroyed costumes look mostly terrible. tension on fabric that's not connected to anything? :confused: combine that with the price and I'm totally over DLC for this game.

Number 13

Yup since this pack was the first in awhile that actually had a varied selection.

Bought the Phase Four one since I sometimes use her and really like Ikaruga's outfit + black hair.

Pretty sad this was my first dlc costume purchase instead of getting any dlc outfit for Ein lol

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Nope, because the costumes look mostly silly and/or ugly on the DOA girls. They aren't modeled well, the girls look bulky in them, there's terrible clipping and low resolution textures. I initially wasn't against the costumes and I thought, I would at least buy some of them. But after seeing them in action...nope, going to sit these out! :/

Gurimmjaw

I bought the costumes I liked and think this DLC is really good compared to the fetish outfits we usually get.

I bought costumes for Kasumi, Helena, Kokoro, Nyotengu, Hitomi, Momiji, and Honoka. Love these outfits :)

Aspect

haven't had a chance to touch my ps3 recently but when I do I'll definitely buy Phase 4s

Xhominid The Demon Within

i bought the whole set then i realize the 10% discount on psn:eek:

I bought the whole set AND found out the 10% discount...

Fuck-Yeah.jpg

Banana56

I bought the whole pack!!!!
1e1.gif

The outfits looks amazing on the DOA girls and each one was picked well. It's also a pretty fun and interesting pack. They were expensive but I love the SK series and outfits to much to pass on it. Plus I am sure Marvelous had to get their cut too.

doa_thumb.jpg

Now I am waiting for Ayane to kick ass in Senran Kagura Estival Versus :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD