[Dec 10, 2011] Dead Or Alive 4 Online (Xbox Live)

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Well I think everyone knows why....

Still sickens me though. It's like hey, the community is on life support and doesn't even travel anymore... let's do everything in our power to split it further, just so I can look groomed for TK.

Calling it now, this is just the first of a series of steps the douchebag is going to try to make to have everyone dependent on him and his website for when DOA 5 hits. He wants everybody thinking he has the best prizes and the most inside info. Fuckin douchebag.

Still using the prize feeding tactics he's had since CGI to garner any semblance of popularity. Pathetic as shit.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Well I think everyone knows why....

Still sickens me though. It's like hey, the community is on life support and doesn't even travel anymore... let's do everything in our power to split it further, just so I can look groomed for TK.

Calling it now, this is just the first of a series of steps the douchebag is going to try to make to have everyone dependent on him and his website for when DOA 5 hits. He wants everybody thinking he has the best prizes and the most inside info. Fuckin douchebag.

Still using the prize feeding tactics he's had since CGI to garner any semblance of popularity. Pathetic as shit.
But isn't that what he's been doing for years?

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Yea... more or less.

It kind of blew up in his face when CGS collapsed, of course.

And it's just horrifically apparent now when he's doing this to AP so openly.

Just boycott his shit and he won't have any help from tecmo. They sponsor people for high levels of exposure, not so they can waste money on something nobody is paying attention to.

Allan Paris

Thank you to the players that showed up to play, there will be many more events to come.

Congratulations to TNE Meijin for winning the tournament!

1. TNE Meijin :kasumi:

2. PR3SAGE :kasumi: :zack:

3. Alex MaGanda :helena:

4. I ArtemisX I
5. x Allan Paris x
5. Electrified Jr
7. Master Legend
7. OMG BASEGOD OMG
9. SUBZERO D0M0
9. Gunstar Red
9. Ninja Taiden
9. Impact Finale
13. IcyMist X
13. Kiba And AKA
13. MRZ DEMON 4 U

The Grand Finals were recorded and I am going to try and get them up over the next few days.

Allan Paris

Though the other tournament didn't bother me it still was a bullshit move. This tournament has been up for the past week and has been on all the DOA sites. That tournament went up on the 8th of December and only was posted on that site, lmao. The prizes didn't bother me becuase I have been doing that and then some for online tournaments. So I smile at someone who wants to follow in my footsteps. I am glad that I can influence somone to go that extra mile to keep a spark around for DOA.

Then to what makes this even worse is that I know of player(s) that didn't even get to fully play in that tournament. They played one round and was never contacted again. Then I found out the reason behind that was; they weren't prepared or organized to host the tournament on such short notice. Go fucking figure that, wow, lool. Also, I was told that they wanted to get me to cancel this tournament, so basically they wanted to steal the tournament away from me. They would consist of, Julius Rage and Manny, I know for a fact Julius was partially behind it because he was sending me messages the day of the tournament, telling me to cancel mine because I had just a few players and they have a lot. I do blame Manny as well for even going through with it because I know people knew of this tournament and for him to pull that as a "Leader" or "DOA Champion" is a chump move. But it is what it is.

I don't want a split community the sites are fine enough but tournaments, really?! Well ok, I will keep doing my thing with these tournaments, so people don't worry.

I am not upset at either one of them or the move that was pulled, I am just giving the inside details on what was going on. Nothing I said is wrong or false, this is the shit I see I will be looking forward to in future and, its whateva.

Allan Paris

Oh yeah, to go further back, so there are no holes here. That tournament that was ran over there, I was suppose to run it. Manny originally contacted me to run tournaments just for the site to get people to come to it. I was fine with it, I told him to let me know the setting and rules he wants ran and I will host whatever for him. To this day he hasn’t got back to me on the matter.

Several weeks later I ended up speaking to Julius Rage and he asked me the same thing. To host tournaments for the site to jump start it. I was fine with this as well; I spoke to him for a good minute about it. He told me to let him know when I was hosting another tournament so he could be ready to assist.

After we spoke I contacted Manny to let him what Julius and I were talking about. Manny is the head guy over there so when Julius asked me to do the same thing Manny wanted me to do, I brought to him. Manny had no idea Julius wanted to get so involved but, I guess he didn’t mind and Manny told me that he would talk to Julius about it. Still to this day I haven’t heard anything as far as me running official tournaments for that site.

So, with lack of info from Manny the head guy in charge or one of the head guys, I kept the show moving until I heard something official from Manny (which never happened). Then I hear about their tournament the closer the day comes for this one. At first I gave the benefit of the doubt that maybe this is just a coincidence. Then I lol’ed when I seen the date that it was posted (December 8th), at the moment it became some bullshit on so many levels.

Still, I am not upset, just giving the details on the matter, I find this quite funny. I know that they want that site to be up and running and I respect that. But this move here, well whatever. It looks like we will be split but, not by my hand.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Julius Rage has always been an incredible douchebag. He was such an issue that he was not only banned from doacentral, but barred from competing in the second combine for CGS.

I'm really sorry this happened Allan, you don't deserve this kind of shit. I hope this has helped to illuminate the kind of garbage that Master is, and the kind of garbage that he associates with. You're above that, keep doing what you're doing and you'll go far.

Thanks go to grap3 for this epic picture

http://i.imgur.com/Fh9DK.png

So basically he lives in his own bubble, everything is about him, everyone who associates with him is either ignorant or brainwashed, and he has big people (tecmo) backing him.

It's like he's running the internet equivalent to north korea.

Tenren

yah when I posted about it. I fig it was to over throw Allan's tourney. I wish I had xbl cuz I would of loved to play in Allans. The one thing that is really pissing me of about master right now is, with all the new people coming to DOA. He is going to lead them astray.. or down the wrong path. Then people start to get the wrong idea. Which they already thus making more people hate the game

Berzerk!

Yeah Julius sent me a direct message on XBL saying he knew I was already playing in Allan's tourney but did I want to join the TKP tourney. I said "why not, I guess I can play both" and he didn't contact me again to say what my matchup was or anything.

I don't have any fear or favour but I thought it was surprising that it was on the same day. Thinking the best of it, maybe its good to get everyone online at the same time, but my overriding thought was "why not just promote Allan's tournament and work with him."

If TKP want to run tournaments too, all well and good, but they should communicate with Allan and do what's best for the community.

Also want to add that Allan's tournaments are well run, he does a great thing for the community. GGs.

x Sypher x

Oh and hell yeah, Allan does a great job running tourneys, fo sho. I still remember the last one I competed in, i think it was Feb 19 or something. I had lost my 1st match and I went to Losers to fight Rikuto. Before the match he sent me a voice message saying something like, "i see you man, i know you're waiting, cuz you're a competitor", and stuff like that. I don't remember word for word apparently lol. Then he eventually announced my next opponent. I still remember the anxiety I felt when he said "Rikuto." I remember thinking to myself, "shit, really??? him of all people?" Lol. What can I say? He makes me nervous sometimes lol.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD