Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Kasumi Figure (UPDATE)

Megawarrior

The final product....

10290606a18.jpg

Lmfao

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
The detail on the front of her outfit is amazing. Got this beauty paid off and just waiting for it to get shipped! :kasumi:

Megawarrior

Yeah I think I'll keep her since everything besides the face is on point. This is much better than the anime kasumi figures by max factory.

She came out today btw so you may get a shipping quote soon. :D
I use hlj private warehouse so I'll ship her once I get more figures paid off around january/february.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
It came out this morning. It should get shipped by tomorrow or next week. I think this is arguably one of the best if not the best looking Kasumi figure out there. The face is fine for the most part unless you want to nitpick it. The rest of the details are quite excellent. Now the wait will start for the inevitable DOA5 Ayane figure ;).

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
yeah .. the face is quite upsetting .. I have the maxfactory one .. its pretty but I've had it for so long its weight made it a little more tilted forward than it should be >__>

then I got this one ... which is probably my favorite ..
5214499835_3ccf132d10_z.jpg

Still waiting on the DOA5 model in the mail .. Hope I get it soon :)

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Very cool! I might consider buying one of these. It would be nice if Kotobukiya made bishoujo statues for the DOA characters.

Brute

Standard Donor
Aren't there already tons of bishoujo DOA figures?

If not, my bad. I'm not familiar with these types of things at all.

Hazard

Standard Donor
Aren't there already tons of bishoujo DOA figures?

If not, my bad. I'm not familiar with these types of things at all.

There aren't really a ton, but there's a good few. Mainly from DOAX.

Brute

Standard Donor
Screw you guys for making me google all these fucking Japanese words.

But yeah, there are tons of the girly figurines, and yeah, the male ones wouldn't sell well. Except Hayabusa.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
The only hayanuasa figure I have is the one that came with ng3 limited edition for the doa5 alpha demo..

U know, the one with the phantom of the opera guy whos name I cant remember. Lol

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD