Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathHand

this was on youtube

edit 1:to correct my double posting and grammar xD
As far as gameplay mechanics: any changes in the trailer?
power launcher (launches the opponent in the air in a strange way :confused: ) and something I dont know the name, its like u can pull ur opponent in the air again right after they hit the ground,oh! and theres new moves for every character.

can some1 plz post more vids, I found this one ^ on youtube but Im sure u guys know more about this than I do, and Im 2 lazy to register in other DoA websites besides this 1 xD

tumblr_mjqogjIO231qdlh1io1_400.gif

Belinea

Hayabusa seems to have a lot of new spinning techniques. He does one in that video at 0:12 of :4::P: that both causes a sitdown stun and a knock into the wall.

shunwong

power luncher (lunches the oponent in the air in a strange way :confused: ) and something I dont know the name, its like u can pull ur oponent in in air again right after they hit the gound,oh and theres new moves for every character.

ca some1 plz post more vids, I found this one ^ on youtube but Im sure u guys know more about this than I do, and Im 2 lazy to register in other DoA websites besides this 1 xD

View attachment 1593

So this power launcher can be done any time in stun for Max height?

Also, bound is confirmed then?

DeathHand

So this power launcher can be done any time in stun for Max height?

Also, bound is confirmed then?
power launcher, the opponent goes in the air but it doesn't seem to give u the opportunity to juggle your opponent as much as when u launch a opponent from a critical burst situation
as for the bound thing u have to ask the experts Im only above average and english is not my main language so I dont know about that xD

DeathHand

such a boring stage T3T

guess those Desert and ship really are tag stages.

Lets hope for more, for the sake of not having to deal with bland stages.
yeahh I totaly agree, some of the stages are realy boring and the worst thing is I think that ship stage is not a tag stage xD that street level from vanilla looks so bad (the floor is full of huge pixels =´( ) I remember doa 3 stages were awesome, u even had reflex on the floor and water and a lot of levels to go down.mind blowing in that time

doa3-flier.jpg

Ice_Cave.jpg

that ninja gaiden tokyo stage looks cool and the return ones from doa3,lets hope for the best

Seems like the hellicopter kicks are a one input thing. I don't know if he'll be able to cancel before the last kick like Ayane can but I hope so.

On the other hand it's about time that they changed the pose of 4PK. I'm sure it'll have the same effect but this one looks a lot better. My only other hope is that 66K for him launches to 4K's height, so that he'll have a true mix-up and maybe buff the damage a little bit to be closer to 4K and his other launchers.

This is looking really good though.
I think the last one can be canceled like ayane´s, in the trailer busa doesnt finish the move but this player does finish it in the video,that means we can only counter the last kick after we get hit by the other ones, like ayane

TakedaZX

Seems like the hellicopter kicks are a one input thing. I don't know if he'll be able to cancel before the last kick like Ayane can but I hope so.

On the other hand it's about time that they changed the pose of 4PK. I'm sure it'll have the same effect but this one looks a lot better. My only other hope is that 66K for him launches to 4K's height, so that he'll have a true mix-up and maybe buff the damage a little bit to be closer to 4K and his other launchers.

Adamleelight

yeahh I totaly agree, some of the stages are realy boring and the worst thing is I think that ship stage is not a tag stage xD that street level from vanilla looks so bad (the floor is full of huge pixels =´( ) I remember doa 3 stages were awesome, u even had reflex on the floor and water and a lot of levels to go down.mind blowing in that time

doa3-flier.jpg

Ice_Cave.jpg

that ninja gaiden tokyo stage looks cool and the return ones from doa3,lets hope for the best

Yeah more stages from 3 would be amazing.

Also it seems his Kick has changed from the :P::P::4::P::K: The kick seems to hit twice now, glad they changed it cuz it looked bad in Vanilla. Seen at 12 seconds in

TakedaZX

Also it seems his Kick has changed from the :P::P::4::P::K: The kick seems to hit twice now, glad they changed it cuz it looked bad in Vanilla. Seen at 12 seconds in
Oh, nah I think that was because of the wall hit. Either way though, if they want to up my combo count when I play him, Idm lol!

Kronin

Personally I really like the airport stage, reminds me of the heliport stage from DoA4: the only thing that I would have changed is the size making the stage more small, but very likely they have made this choice for maximizing the tag combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD