Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momiji-Baybee

I will test all of them but I might choose either Normal or DOA. OMG and Off would probably look weird

Does any one have a video showing it?

Kodachi

Standard Donor
blog_20130708-7.jpg

LMAO
you can see her anus...
tumblr_mi9tvjHnwI1s5lf2ro1_250.gif

David Gregg

Not really having a good feeling about a title that says "asset" (implying once again that the surprise probably includes a thong).

facebook chat.png

bridesmaids.gif

That awkward moment when you say you're joking yet you still believe it's a great idea. Seriously, Team Ninja they invented the block button for a reason. Use it!

Zeo

Sounds good though it kinda sucks because this week just started which basically means it's going to be a dry week.

Xernuht

So the casuals assume that we don't have to request better mechanics because TN's gonna see to it automatically. TN assumes we all just want new costumes because we mostly only request costumes under the assumption they're seeing to making good mechanics. The FGC then bitches because the mechanics are skipped because of said overwhelming spiffyness requests from the casuals.

Have I got this right?

Blazeincarnated

So the casuals assume that we don't have to request better mechanics because TN's gonna see to it automatically. TN assumes we all just want new costumes because we mostly only request costumes under the assumption they're seeing to making good mechanics. The FGC then bitches because the mechanics are skipped because of said overwhelming spiffyness requests from the casuals.

Have I got this right?

#1 rule, don't ever quote the FGC. They are a bunch of morons who don't have anything else to do but complain because they don't have a life.

synce

DOA isn't part of the FGC lol You bring up DOA in something like SF, VF, GG, etc. you'll be rightfully made fun of. Anyway, if you want to see real complaining, wait for the actual game to release! I can list like 10 characters that have been overall nerfed and only one to be truly buffed... It's kinda like SC5 v1.02, but worse

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD