Dead or alive 5 Last round designers challenge 2016

werewolfgold

I was divinely inspired to make people fear Eliot somewhat.

Eliot.jpg

I was gonna do a beatnik outfit for Zack also, but that's kind of low on Halloween-ness. And it'd basically just be him wearing black with a beret.

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
People keep submitting costumes on Facebook even though the deadline is long overdue...XD

Jadeinchains

Probably at some point. XD Then, like last time, we won't hear anything from the contest until Halloween.

@Candy Dragon, some really cool costumes from you by the way! :)

I'm looking forward to when we get to two weeks before the pack releases and they hopefully start releasing a few tease images everyday of the winning outfits like a close up of an arm and everyone starts speculating what outfit it is! :)

Quite a long way to go right now though so we'll all just have to wait until October to see who's got picked.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I'm looking forward to when we get to two weeks before the pack releases and they hopefully start releasing a few tease images everyday of the winning outfits like a close up of an arm and everyone starts speculating what outfit it is! :)

Quite a long way to go right now though so we'll all just have to wait until October to see who's got picked.

They didn't really do the teasing anymore, did they? We probably learn of which costumes won one day earlier from the Xbox marketplace as always. ;)

Jadeinchains

They didn't really do the teasing anymore, did they? We probably learn of which costumes won one day earlier from the Xbox marketplace as always. ;)

Yeah probably but I'll hold out hope that they'll make teases again to make the dlc pack more interesting.

SailorHonoka

i think they will reveal a few costumes at doa festival in september do you think they will announce a new fighter ???? like they did last year with naotora li , but anyway
i have some ideas for a new update

old doa 4 costume pack with fan favorite costumes
latest

kasumi
LeiFangDOA4C3.jpg

Leifang
latest

hitomi-teamninja.jpg

sorry lol hitomi i just love her xd one of these two i like both
AyaneDOA4C4.jpg

ayane
latest

kokoro

mariposa
latest

eliot

ofcourse there are more characters but i am lazy now
this is something that i requested a long time ago doa 4 long hair and animation for kasumi , kokoro , leifang , marie rose , ein , hitomi . and honoka
maybe a xtreme 3 swimsuit pack would be awesome
change skin color in to tan skin color ( like xtreme 3) this will make customizing your character more fun
maybe two 2 stages !!!

latest

kyoto in bloom

latest

and seaside market

what do you guys think ???

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I forgot all about DOA festival! I don't see any new characters for a long time, but I know they'll probably show a new stage and some OH costume pack to rile us up.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor

Mechanically it's regarded as the worst of the series.

Anyhow id rather for the next festival to announce that they're working on the next game. DOA5 isn't dead, but it's stagnant. this year or the next they should really get to work especially with Tekken 7 still stuck in arcades and Soul Calibur 6 nowhere in sight

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I don't think they're gonna announce the next game anytime soon, I feel it's too early. I'm hoping they'll announce graphical improvements and enhancements for the players who'll be getting a PS4 Neo. I'm not absurdly interested in it since we should have had the extra hardware from the start, but I'd be willing to buy it if the resolution and stuff gets lubed up if you play DOA5LR on the console.

I'm mostly just excited for the Halloween pack this year, I really wanna see who'll win and get their designs in more than ever this year.

SailorHonoka

Mechanically it's regarded as the worst of the series.

Anyhow id rather for the next festival to announce that they're working on the next game. DOA5 isn't dead, but it's stagnant. this year or the next they should really get to work especially with Tekken 7 still stuck in arcades and Soul Calibur 6 nowhere in sight

ohh okay i understand but i wasn't talking about the game you know XD i just liked the costumes and how the hair looked and some stages :p

Jadeinchains

i think they will reveal a few costumes at doa festival in september do you think they will announce a new fighter ???? like they did last year with naotora li , but anyway
i have some ideas for a new update

old doa 4 costume pack with fan favorite costumes
latest

kasumi
LeiFangDOA4C3.jpg

Leifang
latest

hitomi-teamninja.jpg

sorry lol hitomi i just love her xd one of these two i like both
AyaneDOA4C4.jpg

ayane
latest

kokoro

mariposa
latest

eliot

ofcourse there are more characters but i am lazy now
this is something that i requested a long time ago doa 4 long hair and animation for kasumi , kokoro , leifang , marie rose , ein , hitomi . and honoka
maybe a xtreme 3 swimsuit pack would be awesome
change skin color in to tan skin color ( like xtreme 3) this will make customizing your character more fun
maybe two 2 stages !!!

latest

kyoto in bloom

latest

and seaside market

what do you guys think ???

This probably belongs more in the dlc thread but yeah I'd love to see a "classic pack" or legacy pack vol 2 with all the old characters getting an old outfit and an old stage getting added, I guess the new characters could get a new original outfit or one of the other old characters outfit?

I'd say its a good time if they started revealing stuff about a possible doa6 now as well since I love doa5 but I feel like its had a good lifespan now, also I'm not really interested in another rerelease of it for another system like ps4neo etc since there's I think 6 different versions of doa5 already!

I'd be fine as well with another character getting added to the game but I think with Naotora Ii added now that might be the final roster of doa5, who knows though since I wasn't expecting Honoka, Raidou and Naotora either!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD