Dead or alive 5 Last round designers challenge 2016

Jadeinchains

Yeah that Honoka pumpkin design is really cute, I don't usually like different coloured shoes etc but the design does it very well!

And lol yeah that ghost doing something to Naotora is strange, the Japanese I think says its a joke though so I don't think it was meant to be taken as a real entry. :p

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
That Naotora one is just disturbing...I will not be getting that if it makes it in XD The Pumpkinoka one is cute

Brute

Standard Donor
Ugh, forgot about Japan's time zone. Had to rush these. Hopefully they don't consider the submissions too late.

13247815_1021032734629789_1271487141615795745_o.jpg
13178604_1021033221296407_5695049794385865294_n.jpg

Chapstick

I think the zombie Rig one is gonna win judging by stuff he's gotten in the past. Have they done a complete skin change before on any characters except Alpha?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
They have done fur and tails in the past with Leon, so anything could be possible since they're now focused on next gen consoles for DLC. These transformation and costume rip DLCs have led me to believe that they have time and money to pull off even more massive feats with DLC.

RetroMe91

So... I'd the submission time over or do we still have time because I have 2 partially finished designs that I wouldn't mind finishing for this contest..

TOBMAST3R

@Kodachi - I do really like your designs. I am a fan of the realism in Rachel's face! =) If I compare this She-Devil suit with your 2015-Devil one, I would choose the one from last year, simply because of it's amount of and well used details. I do really love it! =)

Jadeinchains

If you put your images on a third party site like imgur first then you can post them all on one post instead of just three images if you upload them directly to freestepdodge and then you won't have to quadruple post, It also helps the website so I think the mods prefer people to go through third party websites. :)

Really great designs though, I love the Helena one and remember a few from the design contests in the past.

Candy Dragon

If you put your images on a third party site like imgur first then you can post them all on one post instead of just three images if you upload them directly to freestepdodge and then you won't have to quadruple post, It also helps the website so I think the mods prefer people to go through third party websites. :)

Really great designs though, I love the Helena one and remember a few from the design contests in the past.
Thanks! I didn't realise I could post multiple images by using imgur, I thought I would still be stuck on 3. My bad. I'll keep that in mind next time.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD