Dead or Alive 5 - Known Bugs/Glitches

synce

Recently the game will kind of freeze on character select for like a minute. No one can move cursor and there's no timer

djynho

I would be in a lobby and I'd be spectating while I wait my turn to fight and the game would freeze when someone decide to leave or join the lobby. Sometimes it would stay frozen forcing me to sigh out and sign in again and after that I would be unable to join a lobby. It would just say "unable to join lobby" when I was in that lobby 30 seconds ago. Or I would be able to join every lobby except the one I wanted to join and it didn't matter if i signed out or restarted my console.

I still get my SS input switch from 2/8P+H+K to 22/88 and it hella annoying.

Sometimes I would try to play rank and it would never work. I mean usually when it's searching for a player the 'cancel' icon would disappear and reappear if a connection wasn't made but this time, it would disappear for a nano second and reappear and continued to do that clearly showing that a search fpr a player isn't being done.

And lately, I was playing a match kicking some ass when all of a sudden my character jus falls to the ground and the voice says "you lose" and I get back to the menu screen and right afterwards the game kicks me offline and I can't sign back in. I'm sure it only happens to me cause I'm that lucky.

Scornwell

Recently the game will kind of freeze on character select for like a minute. No one can move cursor and there's no timer
I've had that one for awhile online. Recently mine freezes on the training screen where you choose solo or tag.

Justice

My apologies, I'll never ask anything again.
I'm not sure if it's possible since I play on stick, but what you will want to do is, go into the lab (Practice Mode) and try to mimic the controls as you saw in that video. As you saw in the notation at the bottom of the screen, :4::2: = :4::1:. So keeping that in mind, practice wiggling your thumb over back and down-back to get it. As you saw in the video, it can be done pretty slowly so start with that and make sure that accuracy is your #1 priority or it will cause execution errors later.

Never be afraid to ask questions dood. It's the only way to get the answers you need.

Reactions: X51

Chaos

Anybody experiencing the free stepping glitch? When your attacks is automatically whiffed & then your opponent is RIGHT BEHIND YOU? :mad:

Mailifang

And someone lacks manners.

Thank you for your answer Justice, but a few post later I (try to) explain how I do it.

What does manners have to do with a joke.I made a joke about the video not the question you asked in the post that contained the video. I am very well mannered. But I also have warped sense of humor.So no need to start slinging insults at someone you don't even know.

X51

I do have sense of humor... When things are actually funny.
The same to you, don't sling insults at someone you don't ever know either.
To me, it's all been said. I won't read you and comment anything you say if you do the same thing... Basic politeness.

synce

I've had that one for awhile online. Recently mine freezes on the training screen where you choose solo or tag.

Any idea what could be causing the character select delay? It's happening like every match now, my router settings are unchanged

Scornwell

Any idea what could be causing the character select delay? It's happening like every match now, my router settings are unchanged
It happens a lot when someone leaves or joins a lobby during the character select, which happens rather frequently.

Dave

sometimes if in a lobby and i'm not the one playing the next round, i can't see the character or stage selects. only thing i will see is the character the players have chosen and their animation. it's not really game breaking, just something i noticed. probably due to lag or something. also, lobbies will frequently turn to a total black screen when transitioning fights leaving you to dashboard your consoles and or reset them.

synce

I might've accidentally stumbled across a way to boot the king of any lobby (or if you're king, whoever is about to fight you) even if you're not host... I've done it a few times now (not out of spite, just testing lol) May require a Linksys router

BTW today I got "signed out" of a ranked match and it wasn't my internet, is this pure coincidence or is there a way to boot people from those too? (the method I discovered only works for lobbies) Anyway I was kind of abusing some things with Lisa

synce

Haven't seen it mentioned but the alligator sound glitch is extremely annoying... I think it happens every time I've been on the stage, the sound loops non-stop even though he's not even moving

I would love an option to turn off all environment sound effects. The sirens are annoying too, so are the Chinese people in home.

miyodarius

Yea, I'm having a big delay too when I go to the select character screen and it freezing a lot. I notice, this didn't start happening until after I downloaded the new santa costumes.

DR2K

Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2 has a better netcode than DOA5, I was legitiimately shocked.

Something-Unique

I dunno if I has been mentioned but there is some kind of glitch where ur opponent deliberately quits the match and forces u to lose roughly 1000 points and break ur streak.

I just lose 1000 points twice in a row and it's actually the third time to some guy name Bizri who does it on purpose. He's never beaten me and I guess that's his answer. Its retarded since I just dropped 2k in like 2 mins forcing me to not play at the moment.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD