Core Fighters + Jann Lee for free?

Rapham0n

Where is the free Jann Lee pack that Team Ninja/Tecmo said would be available? I can't find it anywhere on the EUROPEAN PSN STORE.

Also Team Ninja/Tecmo/Sony does a really poor job of informing people about these free packs. I didn't even know about this stuff until now, and because of that I missed out on the free Hitomi pack. :mad:

ManekiNeko

Just go to the add-ons and you can download Jann Lee from now until the 31st in order to celebrate 1,000,000 downloads of the game.

gnooz

Where is the free Jann Lee pack that Team Ninja/Tecmo said would be available? I can't find it anywhere on the EUROPEAN PSN STORE.

Also Team Ninja/Tecmo/Sony does a really poor job of informing people about these free packs. I didn't even know about this stuff until now, and because of that I missed out on the free Hitomi pack. :mad:

Yes their way of servicing sucks I mean I redownloaded CF just for Jann Lee I did something very dumb I should have quit playing this game. This is insult for players he is free but why previous core fighter users can't get him seperately? If you want to download Jann say bye to your free Hitomi :) Today I will buy Helena and Brad lol I bought three characters I made TN rich!! I hope they will pay for that in future Dead or Alive series I hope...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD