Community Complete DOA5U Hayabusa Combo Video By MASTER

MASTER

Standard Donor
I really haven't had the opportunity to post this video on the community forums but for those that have not seen my latest combo video, here it is. I cannot tell you how much work it took me to put this together and i hope you enjoy it. Please let me know your thoughts. Thank you!

JdpYT.gif

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Hayabusa #1

Those guaranteed backturned setups (3P), I can't get 3P to hit because my opponent is able to slow escape before I can even hit them with it. Am I doing something wrong? :eek:

Great video!!!

Nereus

Standard Donor
Really shocked at the potential of the statue o_o... good stuff Manny!

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Outstanding video MASTER. Very ingenious setups on Sky City Tokyo and Scramble. Nothing's random, everything's fair game! Can't wait until your next video, whenever that may be!

Zero Beat

I fought Master to see how big the skill gap between me and him is. It's quite wide. He used some of those Fuel combos on me. At least I got a wakeup kick in.

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
Good stuff Master, this video really motivates me to take kas into the lab for some hardcore training.

Darkslay

Extremely moved by this video, this is what ´´character loyalty´´ is all about, you live up to your name good sir :).

The_King_Edo

I really haven't had the opportunity to post this video on the community forums but for those that have not seen my latest combo video, here it is. I cannot tell you how much work it took me to put this together and i hope you enjoy it. Please let me know your thoughts. Thank you!

JdpYT.gif

This is a lovely combo video, Not only did it show hayabusa's full potential and how awesome he is, Master took practically all the danger zones and use them to it's full potential, i really did enjoy this combo video and it's one of the best ones yet, Thank you for yet again showing the true skill of Hayabusa

Grimace

Anyone who wants to improve at their game should watch this. Inspiring stuff.

Thank you for making this Master, it is appreciated.

Zero-chan

Wow this combo video really is inspiring, I was thinking of picking up Ryu but this really inspired me to do so.
Awesome video Master!
:)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD