Community Spotlight: Darth Vader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pocky Yoshi

Yeah, trash talking and racism is interesting.

There isn't one useful bit of information in this interview.

I'm naked with my beverage too, and I also just play online... so maybe you should interview me.

I don't know much about the FSD community, but there is something useful here: Getting to know your peers.

I can see Darth Vader as a jerk who will trashtalk that can get under your skin on the surface. However, I'm a masochist for peeps like him. Sometimes, you gotta bare your fangs at another out of good smack talk fun. Sometimes things will get out of hand, but I generally can see myself competing with peeps like him. No need to be so formal, why not hit each other and smile?

I mean, a good rivalry brings out the best in people. And then I know Julius and Darth are gonna have a bromance dinner. Now that's something I can stand by. No homo. xD

RoboJoe

I don't really get offended by trash talk so I don't get the commotion, but I recall someone here posted some xbox live messages from this Vader guy after he lost that were really pathetic. If you're gonna trash talk, that's one thing, but don't cry like a bitch when you lose.

Darth Vader

@Mestizo you're nothing compared to me in any regard, child. & I do trash talk, who cares. I'm able to hang with ANYONE in Doa. I'm actually a pretty humble guy. I'm just the bully that bullies other bullies. Not those weaker than me like a very thirsty & jealous EMann. Smh, don't get off topic, I wanted one point out there, hate me or love me, I put in a lot & I love the game. I don't have to be the best, but I try to be the #1 brad. take it how you want it, you Irrelevant fucks. damn. that's why I only respect a hand full. you're all weird. Ty too those who stick by me. I'm done.

& btw, you can "throw muffins". all ima do is dust them bitches off, eat em, & spit em back in ya face.

Last edited by a moderator:

Julius Rage

Heres why I interviewed Darth Vader: because hes a part of this community.

Vader has been playing Dead or Alive since 2006, there are people in this thread hating on the guy who haven't been here as long. When I first met this kid he was 14 and he was 180 degrees the guy he is now. In my mind, I envisioned this interview going a much more serious route but I knew that the possibility of it devolving into braggadocio existed and was wholly dependent on how closely I stuck to the script.

But heres the thing guys, when I decided to start doing this my #1 goal was to make sure that you weren't bored when reading these. Whether its talking about tournament jitters, personal feeling about other members or just talking reckless as - Darth Vader did - , I want you to be entertained and I want some discussions to spin off from these interviews.

I'm working on getting an openly gay member of the community whose going to talk about his experiences, I really want to link up with Chosen1 and grill him about the Showdown, Talked to Sweet a few days ago and we're going to talk mainly about the offline tournament experience, etc, etc.

So if you didn't like this one, that is your prerogative and your right.

If you want to come into the comments section and complain about Darth being a jerk, again, do your thing.

But don't get it twisted, I'm not interviewing people randomly, there is always a point to each and every interview and everyone who supports this game deserves recognition - in my opinion.

Mestizo

Standard Donor
@Mestizo you're nothing compared to me in any regard, child. & I do trash talk, who cares. I'm able to hang with ANYONE in Doa. I'm actually a pretty humble guy. I'm just the bully that bullies other bullies. Not those weaker than me like a very thirsty & jealous EMann. Smh, don't get off topic, I wanted one point out there, hate me or love me, I put in a lot & I love the game. I don't have to be the best, but I try to be the #1 brad. take it how you want it, you Irrelevant fucks. damn. that's why I only respect a hand full. you're all weird. Ty too those who stick by me. I'm done.

Did I upset you? I apologize, did not mean to. Where did I say you trash talk? I could care less if you do or don't to be honest, julius rage was a riot to listen to, priceless entertainment. I actually complimented you and said you were great at DOA, so I don't get why you are getting emotional.

I just said for someone to be posting shirtless pics, go spend more time in the gym and get your weight up ;P. Just a friendly jab and nothing more.

Oh and I think I hold my own in the gym, thanks. It was fun doing some matches with you, always a blast playing better players than myself, that's how you learn and improve yano.

http://www.freestepdodge.com/members/mestizo.4697/
@information

Last edited:

Mestizo

Standard Donor
I'd be his buddy on XBL lol. XBL shit-talkers make the game entertaining since they troll the hell out of the sensitives. That said I'm probably not good enough at DOA to be on his list >_< rofl

U still mad vader? Wanna be friends? :D If you are too awesome gangsta-rific 1337 to be my buddy that is cool too, to be expected fereelz.

lolol :)

I've been in a room where this cat vader got exposed, couldn't take the trash talk, and quit like a bitch. This shit is ridiculous.

Tones

Premium Donor
All the negativity in this thread... smh
This being on front page is bad form. Unless he has kicked ass in tournament, has organized competition etc Vader does not deserve positive light. Besides the negative energy was started by Vader within the interview.

The fact is, he is a somebody who has done nothing beyond play the game. The where a many more members of the DOA world community that deserve a front page interview more than this guy.

He has done nothing creditable, and has nothing to say.

Julius, you said he was interesting, but that didn't come across in the interview. Maybe he is interesting (doubt it), maybe he is creditable (doubt it), maybe he is the best Brad Wong player (doubt it) but none of that come across in the interview (my guess is because there is a reason. IE he's not at all). Feel free to prove that wrong.

Nice nipples
One looks sad =[.

Julius Rage

hes not a business man, hes a businessman.

just like saying that.
c
Hes a trash talker who can back it up. He believes what hes saying and hes not just saying it because its cool. hes trying to make it to tfc and if he can ruffle a few feathers going into the event it becomes a part of the naritive of the weekend "can vader back up all the garbage he talked."

Vader is interesting because hes not one of these guus whos going to talk nice to you and then put a knife in your back....vader will tell you that when you turn around hes going to put a knife in your back and then he will.

Nightpup

LOL.
I remember the other day I went into a lobby he was in and started wrecking with Alpha. He was all "Dude I MAIN Alpha! You're not doing anything right with her!"
Priceless. I love how he thought I was utter shit and then I just won every match against him.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
hes not a business man, hes a businessman.

just like saying that.
c
Hes a trash talker who can back it up. He believes what hes saying and hes not just saying it because its cool. hes trying to make it to tfc and if he can ruffle a few feathers going into the event it becomes a part of the naritive of the weekend "can vader back up all the garbage he talked."

Vader is interesting because hes not one of these guus whos going to talk nice to you and then put a knife in your back....vader will tell you that when you turn around hes going to put a knife in your back and then he will.

Nahhh Julius. Don't try to justify that shit. You'll never work in this town again. Your career is over. No one wants to read that shit. No one wants to hear that shit. This is like mainstream entertainment that was good until your sponsors decided to take over and tell you what to say. You sold out nigga. YOU'RE DONE SON! Cut the afro off you ain't black, nigga. You're now a burnt chuck norris. No longer Jim Kelly. YOU'RE DONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD