Co op online matches?

Doug Nguyen

Did they confirm anywhere that we can play co op online for tag battles. Also can you "split screen" online with a second player? If so how do you get an online parter? I remember in DOA4 i joined a game and was partnered up with some guy but that was the last time i ever had a partner online.

You highlight somebody in the lobby and press Y. It should be a request to form a tag team. If the lobby is set to be a tag match then you'll be partnered with them in any later matches until you break up with them by repeating the process.

Doug Nguyen

You highlight somebody in the lobby and press Y. It should be a request to form a tag team. If the lobby is set to be a tag match then you'll be partnered with them in any later matches until you break up with them by repeating the process.

Oh ok thanks. By lobby you mean highlight over there name between battles or is it the actually lobby with those avatars.

Shinigamimatt

Yeah, I loved the lobby system. Me and my friend would talk for hours in those things waiting for people to join. She also loved them. I've been in 16 man lobbies and didn't have lag. I don't understand all the technical stuff, so if they say it was lagging, so be it. But I've never felt it. If there was lag, it was between the two people fighting.

Oh well, I'm gonna miss them badly. My friend liked to spectate me most of the time. Hopefully she still can. And we can still chat. If it's like DOA2U then that's a no. The lobbies(and Kasumi) were the only reason I loved DOA4. As sad as that sounds.

SC doesn't have a lobby and yet that lags with people. Hope everyone expects the same lag. TN getting rid of a semi interesting feature for nothing. >_>

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD