Character you dont like fighting?

Chapstick

So you lack Match-Up knowledge then? No wonder you hate on other characters no matter how low tier they are (also, I'm pretty sure there are hoards of people that can't stand fighting Kasumi's ass online)

Basically, I'd hate to see you fight a good GenFu, Helena, Christie, Ayane or hell, Brad Wong or Zack. It seems silly to hate fighting someone just because you don't know how to fight them. You should embrace these MU's.

For example, I actually enjoy fighting Brad Wong or Ryu Hayabusa offline, because they force you to pay attention to what they're doing.
I never said it wasn't silly, it's very silly. I got quite a bit of stuff to work on and in the mean time I hate everything.

A good Ayane is frustrating as hell but I'm very slowly getting better at the match up thanks to some Ayane players on here like Rev and Aero.

Argentus

when.iget back to playing this, I'm dropping Leon for a bit to return to Mila full time and finetune her against the characters. i have trouble with, and I may need your guys help with that.

Xernuht

Lol, Ayane's 2P is great isn't it xD? Arguably the best 2P in the whole game! :cool: Also, Momiji launches pretty easily too =P.

Yeah, but Momiji doesn't have real frame-traps and a 2-mile long 2P to just throw out.

As for Christie, my issue with her is that she's too damned well-rounded. She's like Cervantes from SCV, she's effective at too much compared to most of the cast. She can dominate in close, she can fight at range, she's evasive as hell, has one of the most annoying 6P's and gets a 9-frame jab while also being a Middleweight. I mess around with her occasionally, and my Christie is basic as fuck, yet she's not too far off from my Ayane in terms of effectiveness, which is actually kinda annoying considering how much damn work I put into making my Ayane somewhat competent. It feels like Christie has all these great tools working in her favour and you can still be effective with a relatively straightforward gameplan with her.

That's pretty much it.

Also, I don't hate fighting Gen Fu because I think he's actually kinda cool to see at work.

Sol Badguy

I hate fighting Christie with Bass. I do not know when she is finished because she can delay her strings for so long. She is just a well rounded character overall. I used to hate Helena, but then I learned how to space :)

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Guess I better update my list of characters I don't like fighting:

1) Backstabbers
2) Arrogant people
3) Prejudiced people
4) Stream monsters
5) People who kiss the asses of HLPs/top players and immediately try to talk down on lesser known players like they're superior. I guess they could pass for social climbers.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Yeah, but Momiji doesn't have real frame-traps and a 2-mile long 2P to just throw out.

Not many characters can boast a 2P that serves as a keepout, zoning tool xD.

That's pretty much it.

Also, I don't hate fighting Gen Fu because I think he's actually kinda cool to see at work.

Remind me or Sashi to use GenFu against you next time we spar and I'll make you forget about your Christie hatred =P. (Although my GenFu is ass, which is kinda the point).

David Gregg

A poster of Gen Fu I hang up in my room just to show how much I appreciate him...

evil.png

...as target practice. :p

RoboJoe

I don't hate fighting Gen Fu because he's all mids. Anyone with a parry wrecks him.

4P+K is Gen Fu's answer to parries. Also, if you manage to whiff a parry, you'll be eaten alive by Gen Fu. Only Leifang is annoying to deal with, because her parry catches highs as well.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
What I do is sidestep when she is using the "carrera" she can't hit you with anything if you sidestep ;)

Actually, her P from that stance tracks and so does her offensive hold. She also can also completely cancel out of that into something else, so I would be careful. =P

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD