Character list leaked from Demo's EXE

Raansu

I highly doubt Ein is going to be removed from the game. If anything he will be an unlock able character. Removing characters would be dumb, especially given how it pissed off a lot of people in SCV when they pulled that stunt.

@Grap3 I would love a character to pick up Spartans move list. I know she was a guest character and obviously wont make a comeback, but I would like to see a new character take her spot using her move set.

DrDogg

The contract with MS may not allow even Spartan's move set to be used. Depends on the wording of the contract.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Is it me or is that guy just plain weird? I've never met him in person but I get a strange vibe from him just by speaking to him online. His voice is just...odd.
Wait 'til you get a load of me.

That said, I feel sorry for him and Offbeat at this point. =(

Gill Hustle

I highly doubt Ein is going to be removed from the game. If anything he will be an unlock able character. Removing characters would be dumb, especially given how it pissed off a lot of people in SCV when they pulled that stunt.

Ein is kinda pointless imo.

I mean Hayate should get to wear "Ein's" clothes, but maybe the move set could be modified and given to Hitomi's dad finally.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Levels referenced appear to be:
  • Plant Heliport
  • Gym
  • Lobby
  • Tatami
  • Pro Wres
  • Temple
  • Aquarium
  • Southpole
  • Battlefield
  • Circus
  • Train
  • Dorou
  • Jungle
  • Laboratory
  • Plant
  • Sibuya
Characters referenced with character select cameras are:
  • PAI
  • SARAH
  • AKIRA
  • MILA
  • RIG
  • BAYMAN
  • HITOMI
  • CHRISTIE
  • BRAD
  • LISA
  • ELIOT
  • AYANE
  • LEIFANG
  • HAYATE
  • KOKORO
  • BASS
  • LEON
  • HELENA
  • GENFU
  • KASUMI
  • HAYABUSA
  • JANNLEE
  • TINA
  • ZACK

DrDogg

Levels referenced appear to be:
  • Plant Heliport
  • Gym
  • Lobby
  • Tatami
  • Pro Wres
  • Temple
  • Aquarium
  • Southpole
  • Battlefield
  • Circus
  • Train
  • Dorou
  • Jungle
  • Laboratory
  • Plant
  • Sibuya
Characters referenced with character select cameras are:

• SARAH
  • MILA
  • RIG

Do you have a list of the DOA4 stages for comparison? Some of those sound like DOA4 stages, so I'm wondering if they're just left over code, revamped DOA4 stages, or completely new with similar names.

Nice to know that Rig seems to be a real character though. That gives me more confidence in Sarah being VF Sarah instead of new character Sarah (although, as I'm not a Sarah player I'd rather her be a new character lol)

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
This appears to be a port of Dimensions and it references those stages as well but with different file extensions so it was fairly easy to separate the old stages from the new. I should also note that the stages in bold are the only ones that appear to have a second tier to them and no stages have any more than that.

Relius Starkiller

The contract with MS may not allow even Spartan's move set to be used. Depends on the wording of the contract.

It would have to be very specific because more than a few of her moves are modified versions of other moves. Besides the Tank Buster Combo,Plasma Grenade and :6::K::K: what does she have that doesn't already belong to someone else?

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
come to think of it .. i miss tengu .. :( used to love using him ...
i sure hope ein is in as well though ... because .. well ... they already have the model ... slapping on the moves should be a piece of cake
it would be a wasted opportunity if they acctually dont add him

was hoping for another vf male icon .. like kage or wolf ... oh well :(

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD